Kioti ck3510 loader issue

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #21  
Um... That's definitely not "normal" for any machine, new or otherwise. I think I'd take it to the dealer and either have it fixed or get your $$$ back.

Also, I wouldn't waste your time on the Kioti Customer Care. Those quacks don't know the first thing about machinery. I suspect they were working in McDonald's the day before they started working there, and they're just reading off a database of canned responses. Your best bet is to work through your dealer and have them contact the regional dealer assistance line with a description of your problem. How they respond would dictate any future response.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #22  
I have the same issue with my ck3510se loader. I spoke with Tmod on facebook, and my dealer actually got me the same valve he used, and it seems to have corrected the problem. I had my reservations initially, as this seems like a workaround, and not an actual fix...but it does seem to be functioning correctly now, with the flow control valve.

I also have the "normal" jumpy 3pt hitch. Generally this isn't much of a problem, although it does make working with a box blade somewhat difficult.

Overall, I'm still very happy with this tractor...just wish the support for these issues was a little better.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #23  
Thanks for posting this issue. I have only had one other tractor and could not put my finger on what was happening. This definitely occuring on my 2019 CK2610HST. I have asked my dealer to respond with Kiotis position on the matter and will post his response.

Maybe I missed it in the earlier posts, but it seems strange that this problem does not affect every unit. Perhaps it depends on the included options? Anyway will post back when dealer responds. Toukow

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #24  
Tmod the link you posted for the fix in an earlier post no longer works. Do you have a new link with the fix. Thanks

Last edited:
   / Kioti ck3510 loader issue #25  
If I have my bucket at a specific downward angle, then attempt to back drag, it will flatten out when it makes contact with the ground. I have to lower the loader arm then press the bucket down to the angle I want it to hold at.

At that point it値l hold the angle. Also, it never bleeds of while curling or lifting something, so I guess that痴 good. I値l post a video of what I知 referring to.

Another gripe of mine, hydraulically speaking, is the factory Kioti backhoe struggles to curl, lift and turn simultaneously. Kind of frustrating. Again, I値l post a link to a video. Perhaps I値l start a fresh thread about these very things in case the FEL issue isn稚 what y誕ll are describing.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #26  
Tmod the link you posted for the fix in an earlier post no longer works. Do you have a new link with the fix. Thanks
I am also interested. My 2020 ck3510 has this problem. I have about 28 hours on it and I swear it didn't start until around 20 hours.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #27  
Looks like Tmod took that page on his website down. I wonder if Kioti corporate got after him.

Anyway I have a new-to-me 2019 ck3510se that has this problem, so I'd like to know the part number and see a pic of where to install such a valve. Would probably opt to try it myself instead of have to yell at a local dealer for warranty coverage, since I bought it used from the other side of the state.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #28  
Looks like Tmod took that page on his website down. I wonder if Kioti corporate got after him.

Anyway I have a new-to-me 2019 ck3510se that has this problem, so I'd like to know the part number and see a pic of where to install such a valve. Would probably opt to try it myself instead of have to yell at a local dealer for warranty coverage, since I bought it used from the other side of the state.
Hopefully he can just rename it to kioti_info.dyndns.org to avoid issues with the Kioti domain name.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #29  
So is there a fix to this problem? 3 pages of the issue and no fix (backyard mechanic or dealer)? I have the same issue with the backdrag on my 2019 ck3510. Sure would be great if we could get the right answer and fix the problem.

/ Kioti ck3510 loader issue #30  
So is there a fix to this problem? 3 pages of the issue and no fix (backyard mechanic or dealer)? I have the same issue with the backdrag on my 2019 ck3510. Sure would be great if we could get the right answer and fix the problem.
It is air in the system that causes this problem. Cycle the curl cylinders a few times but control the dump speed. If it dumps too fast, the pump can't fill the cylinders fast enough.

One technique that works is lower the bucket down to the ground fully curled then dump to the angle you want. Having the resistance of the ground against the bucket helps.

Another thing some people have used is a flow reducing valve on the return line. This will slow the fluid exiting enough for the pump to keep up.

Hope this helps.