pickup truck size

/ pickup truck size #351  
It's the frame more than the sheet metal which tends to be a problem now.

/ pickup truck size #352  
It's the frame more than the sheet metal which tends to be a problem now.
Trouble with 'most everything now is that they have so much plastic cladding that just traps moisture/salt/crud but hides the rust until there's major damage.

Likewise with frames...they seem to mostly be enclosed now so you can't really get the moisture/salt/crud out. Not sure who thought that was a good idea.

/ pickup truck size #353  
Trouble with 'most everything now is that they have so much plastic cladding that just traps moisture/salt/crud but hides the rust until there's major damage.

Likewise with frames...they seem to mostly be enclosed now so you can't really get the moisture/salt/crud out. Not sure who thought that was a good idea.
Mercedes B class is mostly bought by seniors who want a high seat. Its the worst car they ever built, they hid the brake lines behind plastic side skirts which break off when you take them off to check the brake lines for MOT. And as an MOT judge you cant risk your license with them by not checking, because these steel brake lines are notoriously rust prone

/ pickup truck size #356  
What happened to the feet on that black dog? He looks like a northern type dog, i.e. lots of hair.
She gets ice built up between her pads and becomes painful for her. So as Oliver noted, booties. Funny that today, she is so arthritic, can't leave the yard and that photo was taken just 3 years ago. :( Yes, she's on arthritis meds.

/ pickup truck size #357  
My dogs hated those things. Just ripped them off. Fortunately, that is not a problem down here.

/ pickup truck size #358  
I look at short bed trucks with 4 doors as 'Wannabe soccer mom trucks'.. Status symbols for suburbanite dwellers that want to role play and the only 'cargo' hauled in the back are grocery bags anyway. Totally useless for me. I like 4 doors and a backseat but I have to have an 8 foot box as well and of course a GN hitch in it.
I have a 4 door truck with a 5' bed that gets used very frequently - at least weekly, often more. Sometimes carries only weedeater, cement bags, etc., sometimes furniture, appliances, push or riding mower, and sometimes it tows the ATV or the SCUT. And it has a locking trunk, usually containing toolbox, saws/drills, sometimes a chainsaw, small air compressor, and so on. Payload capacity is like 14-1500lbs.

No skin off my nose if you think it's a "soccer mom truck" - married 40 years/feelings eroded away, lol - but from experience I'm just saying they can be pretty darn useful. Not the same as a big Ford/Chevy/Ram of course, but it does most of what a large portion of pickup owners use theirs for.

/ pickup truck size #359  
I look at short bed trucks with 4 doors as 'Wannabe soccer mom trucks'.. Status symbols for suburbanite dwellers that want to role play and the only 'cargo' hauled in the back are grocery bags anyway. Totally useless for me. I like 4 doors and a backseat but I have to have an 8 foot box as well and of course a GN hitch in it.

A truck has 22.5 tires. Anything else is a soccer mom truck.