Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #81  
I agree with Rodger Best. Pay now or pay later. I still use old John Deere's for the 1960s and 1970s. Simple and durable. John Deere handles the test of time and this is what I like and their lineup is very good these days. Plus having been there for years I am confident in the product.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #82  
Huh, shortages is the only part of this whole thing that I don’t think are artificial (cause may be artificial but shortages are real).

:censored: Critical thinking absent.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #83  
Today is Monday. I presume you are busy taking it back to the dealer again. I hope they can help you this trip. I will say that I don't have a Kioti, but if you read many reviews, they seem to be doing well. You just have a mistake that was not caught by you or by the dealer. And they still don't know what it is, it seems. Read the reviews about Mahindra - Probably NOT an answer for you. This must be a small problem, maybe even an intermittent safety switch, that once solved, it may become the best tractor in town. I am sorry to suggest this, but let the dealer run its course. I also might suggest just leaving it with the dealer. They may get it in when someone cancels. If they don't know what it is, it may take them time. ALSO, if you don't have insurance, get it. Or at least make sure the dealer is responsible for it if you leave it there for service. Best wishes. Larry I know how you feel - defeated - but see if it can be resolved.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #84  
And keep us posted.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #85  
In my tractor, there is a nylon filter at the filler. When I fill the tank, I try to be careful not to push it into the tank but about a 150 hrs ago the filter wasn't there. The filter is slightly denser than the diesel so it tends to migrate to the lowest point. Could it block the fuel flow? I don't know but it does interfere with the fuel gauge float. I had a dickens of a time getting it out. I wanted until the tank was mostly empty, I parked the tractor on a slope, right side high of course, to give me some advantage. Then I used a piece of wire carefully inserted in the throat of the filter and slowly raised it until I could get my pinky in to grab it and pull it out (where it will remain as I have a similar mesh filter in the can I use to fill the tank).

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #87  
And the newbs just keep chiming in, with potentially actually helpful information? 🍻

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #88  
While I like my Kioti it had issues from the outset that were ALL dealer prep issues. It took 2 weeks of arguing with Kioti before they'd fix it under warranty. IMO Kioti Corporate sucks.

My (new-to-me) dealership is operating at full capacity but still 2 weeks out on service/repairs. My ZTM has been there a week and I don't expect it back for at least another week.

IMO sending everyone to college has resulted in this; an economy where we have well educated burger-flippers/waitresses and no one to fix our machines.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #89  
And the newbs just keep chiming in, with potentially actually helpful information? 🍻
I like all of the lawyers we have on here.;)

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #90  
I have had the same problem with Kioti. I either get NO RESPONSE from them or they suggest I call my dealer. My problem was w/ the fuel filter plug on the bottom of the fuel filter. BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU REPLACE THE FILTER THAT THE O-RING that screws into the bottom of the filter doesn't fall off. Mine did and I didn't notice it missing. Weeks of stalling problems because air was getting into the fuel line.
When I FINALLY found the problem, think Kioti would send me a new O-Ring? No way. My dealer didn't even have one. Had to order the complete plug w/ O-Ring from a Kioti parts place by the name of NOLT'S in Shippensburg, PA 717-423-6033 Ask for Justin - Parts Mgr. They sell the complete filter kits for Kioti tractors. But not even they had JUST an O-Ring for that fuel filter.

Like they are going to jump right on that O-ring you lost. Right.....