Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #102  
Bought a new CK3510 Kioti last year/250 hrs on it. Only issue was a bad hydraulic seal fixed right away by dealer. As others have said there are unusual problems right now with Covid, parts supplies, and labor. Work with the dealer but stay on them

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #103  
Don,t put words in my mouth Just stating the facts that you posted.Are you you legal counsel ?? Folks such as yourself come on this site spouting there legal advice WITH NO CLUE of the LEGAL outcome..

Last edited:
   / Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #104  
Don't touch it. It will give them a reason to void the warranty. If you can return it or ask for an extended warranty. Just think without a scan tool you can not work on it. I worked at a GM dealership for 43 years and have the best scan tool money and buy because without bi-directional tools it is hard to diagnose car/tractors I am retired and all the years of training will not help without that tool. Also, the people who get to work on these things are not trained. Also, almost every job is a warranty that does not pay well. The new GMCs are breaking and people are paying over sticker price so don't feel bad they pay 60000+. I own a Kubota B-7800 and it just turned 1000 hours. The only thing I replaced was the battery and front tires. I would recommend stopping payment if you could. The dealer made money and there responsible. Definitely Google review with your story.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #105  
If one data point is making decisions for anyone...yikes. I don't know if I will end up with a Kioti or one of the other 8 or so OEMs on my list...but this is just one small bit of info.

Dealerships are supposed to solve these problems. Contacting the manufacturer makes no sense at this point. The dealer should do any OEM contact on your behalf. Every business is being bent over by the logistics. Labor and parts are at issue and that is due to Covid and the responses thereto.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #106  
A neighbor had a new truck that would not keep running. He had no help from dealer or compony until he had a 4x8 sign painted with big lemon on it and the words "I know the price of fruit is high, but I paid==== for this lemon" (I have slept several times since and don't remember the price" The compony took care of the problem within a few weeks. He lived on a fairly busy highway and a lot of people were commenting on it.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #107  
Hi. I inclined to agree with Deezler in saying this will most probably be something pretty simple. I had a similar problem with my unit a few years ago. Turned out to be a loose hose clamp on the fuel line allowing air in. If I were you I would do a simple check over and tighten all hose clamps, bleed the system and see what happens. I have bought many new items in my life and had issues. In the end I have found it easier and less stressful to just fix it myself and move on. People may say, thats not the point as you paid good money for it and they should fix it. That might be the case but I think what's the point of getting stressed out, blood pressure hitting the roof, getting cranky with everyone.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #108  
Anyone else think its weird most of the complaints of Kioti are low or new-be posts? Strange to say the least

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #109  
What @Diggin It said... run, don't walk away from that lemon. Dealer response is not a good sign. They likely know there is a systemic issue with parts or are familiar with this problem and might be trying to slow walk so you lose cancellation rights. Kioti corporate response is a huge red flag

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #110  
It’s definitely weird, Coobie. Either some weird combination of search-engine algorithms and forum promotions has brought them all here, or we’re being trolled. And nothing from the OP since Friday, which isn’t weird… yet…

My Kioti kicks a$$. I was actually quite glad to find a well sorted, good shape 100-hour unit to buy used. Avoids the front end of the bathtub curve of reliability that was mentioned earlier. I suppose I have no idea if my unit ever went back to the dealer for warranty work though, lol.