Free loader deal

/ Free loader deal #1  

Torvy

Tractor
TYM T574H
So the website says this deal ends Sept. 30. Does anyone know if this is a recurring deal they will renew or more of a unicorn?

I am looking at tractors from the 2025 to 4055. Thanks.

/ Free loader deal #4  
I've seen it renew at least once over the past year but IDK if that will continue.

/ Free loader deal #7  
Sounds just like the government. The loader is free and won't cost anything.

Something tells me it's baked into the cost . . . Still need to compare the cost of the overall package with equivalent from others.

/ Free loader deal #8  
I think it's a semi-permanent promotion on the Bobcats and Kiotis. Almost no one buys one of these CUT's without a front loader, so pricing them separately from the tractor is just stupid, IMO.

/ Free loader deal #9  
I think it's a semi-permanent promotion on the Bobcats and Kiotis. Almost no one buys one of these CUT's without a front loader, so pricing them separately from the tractor is just stupid, IMO.

Right! Almost becomes a "special order" and costs them more on the backend to produce one WITHOUT the loader. BUT . . . It's NOT "free".

/ Free loader deal #10  
Well you have to pay cash up front for the loader and they don't give you some of the other discounts I'm sure. Still save a bunch if you have the cash up front.