Branson dealers?

/ Branson dealers? #1  

Torvy

Tractor
TYM T574H
I am trying to cast a wide net in terms of buying a tractor, but one of my deal breakers is distance to a dealership. My cutoff is about 60 miles (or an hour by car). According to Branson's dealer locator, the nearest dealer is about 100 miles away.

Here's the tricky part for me...Branson has an assembly facility in Tyler, TX. Tyler is only about 40 miles from our place. How does it make sense for them to have an assembly facility in Tyler, but no dealership?

Anyone know any inside info on the backstory here?

/ Branson dealers? #2  
Here's the tricky part for me...Branson has an assembly facility in Tyler, TX. Tyler is only about 40 miles from our place. How does it make sense for them to have an assembly facility in Tyler, but no dealership?
Wish I could help with that question.... I'm proximate to Branson's U.S. headquarters and up until about 3 years ago we didn't have a Branson dealer within a 2hr drive.

/ Branson dealers? #3  
No dealer in my state.

Can't help you there.

/ Branson dealers?
You would think maybe a 'factory outlet store' or something. Oh well, I guess that is one less brand to research.

/ Branson dealers? #5  
We have one of the best Branson dealers in the nation just outside of Greenville in Caddo Mills on I-30. In fact, I find them to be better than all the other tractor dealers in East Texas. Their service manager is the one that has provided all the Branson manuals for us on TBN and helps anyone that asks.

/ Branson dealers?
We have one of the best Branson dealers in the nation just outside of Greenville in Caddo Mills on I-30. In fact, I find them to be better than all the other tractor dealers in East Texas. Their service manager is the one that has provided all the Branson manuals for us on TBN and helps anyone that asks.
That one is 90 miles from our place. About the same distance to one in Carthage. I drive right by the Caddo Mills store every time we go out to our land from the Metroplex. I'm just not sure I want to deal with that drive every time I need something.

/ Branson dealers? #7  
When you live in East Texas driving is just a part of life. My 2017 F150 has 208,000 miles on it now.

/ Branson dealers? #8  
My dealer is exactly 100mi from my home.
I've been there once, 4 years ago, but more recently sent a friend up...
signal-2021-08-27-061717~2.jpg

/ Branson dealers?
When you live in East Texas driving is just a part of life. My 2017 F150 has 208,000 miles on it now.
I'm a home body. I'll head into Longview or Tyler to buy something every week or two, but I've done enough driving. 2 hours in DFW traffic every day. 20k hard traffic miles every year. It took years off of my life. I understand what you are saying. The small town (3-4000) where I grew up was 45 miles from the nearest bigger town and 3 hours from anything one would call a city. In Winter, driving anywhere came with added risk. Some people regularly drove into the city, just not my thing. If I am driving a long way, it had better be to see relatives or explore America.

Kubota dealer is 7 miles away, JD is 12. 7 more options less than 50 from me.

Based on your recommendation, I added Branson to my spreadsheet. Prices are hard to compare because they seem to like to bundle.

/ Branson dealers? #10  
You can stop by the Caddo Mill location on one of your trips to the land. They will be glad to quote what you want. Or just call and talk to Leon. He is the owner.

But if distance is a concern, Kubota is a very good tractor and the closest dealer.