Newbie looking for critique

/ Newbie looking for critique
Thanks guys, they do look better IMO but far from good. I hear the sizzling as many of you stated and the angle iron corner I tested would not break apart with force.
78195E22-D96A-478D-B162-971C6516193B.jpeg

Now I'll play with welding vertically.

it is hard for me to see anything but the weld circle ⭕️ to see where I'm heading.

/ Newbie looking for critique #52  
I wish I could remember the tip I read recently about reducing spatter with fcaw. I want to say it was related to wire stick out length. Too much or too little caused it. I'll see if I can find what I am talking about. My memory sucks I might be way off base.

0E485B0A-C0CA-4809-9CA4-3EF7CE560FA5.jpeg

Here's my project. Still needs some paint. Frame is welded.

Attachments

• AF55E0A2-9F60-41C1-BA01-39EA26530D3A.jpeg
    AF55E0A2-9F60-41C1-BA01-39EA26530D3A.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 96
   / Newbie looking for critique #55  
One of the best ways to tweek your welding is get behind another experienced welder with your own shield, have them explain while welding to show you what it should look like. Then you can visualize in real time and see their welder settings.

/ Newbie looking for critique #56  
View attachment 719924

Here's my project. Still needs some paint. Frame is welded.
What's here to critique? You just started welding, and learned by doing a project. Awesome man, right on! I did the same thing when learning stick welding.

What's here to critique? You just started welding, and learned by doing a project. Awesome man, right on! I did the same thing when learning stick welding.
I didn't show you my welds close up because they're not pretty but they are strong and I have lots of advise and need plenty of practice.

/ Newbie looking for critique #58  
I didn't show you my welds close up because they're not pretty but they are strong and I have lots of advise and need plenty of practice.
Man, for now who cares how they look when you chip off the slag? If the weld holds, you did your job brother. Grind em down a little if you want them pretty.

I've been welding for a couple years now, my welds still look like crap, but you know what I could glue that metal together. AND...I got a grinder.

Man, for now who cares how they look when you chip off the slag? If the weld holds, you did your job brother. Grind em down a little if you want them pretty.

I've been welding for a couple years now, my welds still look like crap, but you know what I could glue that metal together. AND...I got a grinder.
What do you use to grind inside 90's and into a corner?

/ Newbie looking for critique #60  
die grinder ... air preferred but electric in a pinch