M7060 with bad brakes!

/ M7060 with bad brakes!
romoni
Have you attempted to bleed both RH & LH brakes? It appears from viewing M7060 parts catalog that brake master cylinder is supplied hyd oil from power steering control valve. Bleeder valves are on each side of trans case.
It will be my next move tomorrow. Thanks!

/ M7060 with bad brakes! #13  
From what I found out the master cylinder has a constant supply of transmission oil.
Ok that’s better than mine. Mine has a flimsy rubber cap and you fill it like an automobile master cylinder

/ M7060 with bad brakes! #15  
From what I found out the master cylinder has a constant supply of transmission oil.
Transmission oil? I can't think that the brakes use transmission oil or any other oil. Surely they use brake fluid. Anyone else know for sure ? Manual should say.

/ M7060 with bad brakes! #16  
Transmission oil? I can't think that the brakes use transmission oil or any other oil. Surely they use brake fluid. Anyone else know for sure ? Manual should say.
Yes, the power steering circuit feeds the brakes on that tractor as well.

/ M7060 with bad brakes! #17  
My Kubotas brake master cylinder uses Kubota Super UDT

/ M7060 with bad brakes! #18  
Wow ! I am amazed that tractors (at least some Kubotas) use oil instead of brake fluid for brakes. Wonder why AND I wonder what differences that makes in brake behavior?

/ M7060 with bad brakes! #19  
Wow ! I am amazed that tractors (at least some Kubotas) use oil instead of brake fluid for brakes. Wonder why AND I wonder what differences that makes in brake behavior?
Most tractors with hydraulic brakes use transmission/hydraulic fluid to operate them,
usually they are also at least partially immersed in it.

/ M7060 with bad brakes! #20  
Most tractors with hydraulic brakes use transmission/hydraulic fluid to operate them,
usually they are also at least partially immersed in it.
Thanks. I did not know that. I see wet brakes and wet clutches bantered about all the time and never had a good overview of what got wet with what. I'm sure my MF2660 brakes imbedded within the large rear axle housings are the tranny fluid flavor of wet.