/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
Wicked Toothbar has been on the market for about 1.5 years now, and because of the bucket strengthening and enhancing design, it has accumulated over 200 reviews on our website to back up this thread's title.

When you're purchasing something that's 100% composed of metal, you should know what your dollar is being spent on. If you choose WICKED, you'll be investing in 100% Hardox 450, which is the strongest, most premium, abrasion resistant steel in this industry, which is not found on ANY other tractor toothbar in existence. The toothbar will absolutely take a beating, and Wicked is geared and ready for whatever you can dish out.

WICKEDTBFINALs.jpg

Besides being strong, Wicked's unique design, with an ideally angled bevel with serrated, laser cut serrations will really increase your loader's ripping, gripping, prying, AND grubbing ability. I'll share LOTS of customer pics and words to illustrate, because proof has always been in the puddin, as I've heard a few of us southerners say!

First, lets look at how the Wicked Toothbar is created, because I'm betting more goes into this thing than many realize.

It starts out as a flat sheet of Hardox 450 Steel, and our favorite laser to slice through it is the Bystronic fiber laser.

20191016_151018s.jpg

I'll follow up with more visuals. If you have transformed your bucket with Wickedness, we look forward to hearing from you!!
Travis

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #2  
I concur the wicked tooth bar is strong, I've dug up rocks, and small boulders, backdrag using the teeth on gravel with the weight of the tractor on it, seems indestructible. Very happy with my purchase.

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket
I concur the wicked tooth bar is strong, I've dug up rocks, and small boulders, backdrag using the teeth on gravel with the weight of the tractor on it, seems indestructible. Very happy with my purchase.
Great to hear, man!
Thanks so much for the business.
Travis

Here's what Wicked toothbar looks like, fresh from the laser..

20190918_120708s.jpg

Next stop is inside one of our Haas mills, where she'll get the awesome, aggressive bevel..

20200609_084850s.jpg

20200922_100635s.jpg

Stay tuned!
Travis

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #5  
For tractors like my Kubota B26 which has a factory extra bolt in cutting edge, is a wicked toothbar available with predrilled plow bolt holes?

For tractors like my Kubota B26 which has a factory extra bolt in cutting edge, is a wicked toothbar available with predrilled plow bolt holes?

Yes, we can make it to match your factory holes, similar to this Deere..

94580722_10216619592104136_674236644869537792_o.jpg

It has carriage bolt holes. We are capable of making plow bolt holes, but for the WTB, it wouldn't be worth the cost and effort involved.

We'd need this custom drawing filled out, and price would be the same as shown on our website.

CustomTemplatePics.jpg

EA Attachment prices will increase the first of next week by 6%, so you could go ahead and order online if you want to beat the increase. It ships to your home via FedEx Ground and we've been around 4-6 weeks behind on toothbars here lately.
Travis

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #7  
Yes, we can make it to match your factory holes, similar to this Deere..

View attachment 727229

It has carriage bolt holes. We are capable of making plow bolt holes, but for the WTB, it wouldn't be worth the cost and effort involved.

We'd need this custom drawing filled out, and price would be the same as shown on our website.

View attachment 727232

EA Attachment prices will increase the first of next week by 6%, so you could go ahead and order online if you want to beat the increase. It ships to your home via FedEx Ground and we've been around 4-6 weeks behind on toothbars here lately.
Travis

Thank you for detailing an answer. That looks real good. Custom different mounting options is advantageous. Not sure if a carriage bolt is best fastener for a cutting edge. I’m no expert just a user of plows, points and grader blades.

Experience with the Piranha bar there is no better way to dramatically improve the digging and brush clearing capability of a tractor. Customers are sure to benefit from ETA WTB innovation and manufacturing expertise. Enjoy some ETA products firsthand and the videos detailing the manufacturing attributes and testing. Kudos to ETA!

Like to see more owner comparisons of the many different toothbar options. Early Springtime is my preferred time to push back the woods encroachment of pastures and hay fields.

Thank you for detailing an answer. That looks real good. Custom different mounting options is advantageous. Not sure if a carriage bolt is best fastener for a cutting edge. I’m no expert just a user of plows, points and grader blades.

Experience with the Piranha bar there is no better way to dramatically improve the digging and brush clearing capability of a tractor. Customers are sure to benefit from ETA WTB innovation and manufacturing expertise. Enjoy some ETA products firsthand and the videos detailing the manufacturing attributes and testing. Kudos to ETA!

Like to see more owner comparisons of the many different toothbar options. Early Springtime is my preferred time to push back the woods encroachment of pastures and hay fields.

We've sold quite a few that have utilized the factory holes, and guys have really loved them, but if it were me, especially with a smaller tractor/bucket, I'd probably just install with the two side bolts. It is much easier to measure for and remove...as if you'd ever wanna take it off!!

I'll try to make it over here to TBN and share my Wicked huge collection of customer feedback, which is the most appreciated and valuable info I could ever ask for when selling a product, or when buying a product.

Oh, and concerning the B26, we even made this one to bolt onto a B26 backhoe bucket!
Travis

B26116704s.jpg

I hope everyone had a very Happy New Year. After a Wicked Crazy Monday here at EA, I'm now able to get back over here and share the next step in the Wicked Toothbar manufacturing process..

After each bar is milled, which creates one heck of a Wicked aggressive angle for digging and ripping, especially with those staggered, laser cut serrations, then it's time to weld the triangle keepers and side ears on..

The master of this art is Ryan.
-Travis

20191025_132537es.jpg

20200219_081740s.jpg

Fully welded, nekkid Wickedness sure is a thing of beauty!

20200408_070312s.jpg

This pic shows that the triangle wedge keepers are also plug welded underneath, which results in an incredibly secure attachment. The keepers fit perfectly into the laser cut holes, just like legos! #QualityByDesign
Travis

20200616_075830s.jpg