Kubota vs Kioti?

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #61  
This is yet an other myth that doesn’t seem to hold true around here.
It seems that when you use a percentage scale based on the actual selling price you don’t really make out any better.

Seems foolish to me on two fronts. Pay more for less up front, then have to wait for the right cool aid drinker to pay more for less when you sell and there are other choices that reflect the same savings the original purchaser of alternate brand had.
It does around here. There is 1 dealer that sells LS/TYM/Kioti and Has been in business for less than 3 years. There are 3 JD and 3 Kubota dealers conveniently located around the state. Kubota lots are almost empty. Same with JD and Massey. The 1 dealer has a bunch of LS/TYM/Kioti sitting around…and have had them for some number of months (same machines in the same spots). I drive by these dealers weekly. How likely is a dealer that sells 3 different brands to have the parts you need or expertise to service/repair all 3 separate brands? For me time is money…I’m not retired yet. I dont have time to fiddle with a machine for 2 weeks or wait a month for parts. I need a robust support network. To each his own of course.

Same in Central TX where our farm is…JD rules but Kubota has a good presence. Most of the other brand dealers are smaller operations, some have closed in the past 2 years.

I am sure it is just because the right buyers havent come along yet….

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #62  
With me, everything hinges on the dealer and not the brand. If I have an issue, any issue, time is money for me and I need a quick resolution, one reason I have multiple tractors and multiple implements (especially the PTO driven ones). I can ill afford a breakdown. Now if it was a small
hobby' type unit that probably would not apply but I don't have hobby tractors.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #63  
It does around here. There is 1 dealer that sells LS/TYM/Kioti and Has been in business for less than 3 years. There are 3 JD and 3 Kubota dealers conveniently located around the state. Kubota lots are almost empty. Same with JD and Massey. The 1 dealer has a bunch of LS/TYM/Kioti sitting around…and have had them for some number of months (same machines in the same spots). I drive by these dealers weekly. How likely is a dealer that sells 3 different brands to have the parts you need or expertise to service/repair all 3 separate brands? For me time is money…I’m not retired yet. I dont have time to fiddle with a machine for 2 weeks or wait a month for parts. I need a robust support network. To each his own of course.
I have owned my Kioti for over 20 years.
I buy any part I have ever needed online.
I have never waited more than a few days for a part to be mailed to my door

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #65  
Today, you might find that scenario to be different.
How so? I can get parts as fast as you can. I can get parts from a LS dealer or Bobcat dealer if Kioti is out of stock.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #66  
Today, you might find that scenario to be different.
Actually Kioti parts are VERY available more so than my kubota Parts.