Kubota vs Kioti?

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #1  

Hoodoo

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610
I posted a while back about my new tractor venture - and got a ton of great responses! Thanks again!

So I am very near (1 month) to pulling the trigger and it's come down to this:

A Kioti CK2610 or a Kubota LX2610. Pricing about the same once you add the box scraper to the Kioti. Kubota dealer is 45 minutes away, Kioti dealer is 90 minutes. My viewing of Youtube videos shows me that Kioti is a slightly better tractor (just what I'm seeing) and has some features that I prefer, like the dual pedals....

What do y'all think? All opinions appreciated!

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #3  
I think you're comparing apples and oranges. If you want to compare apples to apples look at the Kubota L2501 versus the Kioti CK2610. They are of comparable weights. The Kubota LX is not as much tractor, it may be in the same power range but it's a much lighter tractor.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #5  
They are both excellent tractors. Buy the one that feels right to you - Zen.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #6  
I would agree with apples to apples...does the Kubota not need a box blade?

I figure there are two basic ways to compare. Pick a price point and see how much tractor you can get from each for the same $$. Or, directly compare models (which is harder). In general, more weight is better. In a few instances (lots of lawn work and few hills) less weight may be preferable. The aspects to compare really depend on your usage. What do you need the tractor to accomplish? It may turn out that one is decidedly more useful given your needs.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #8  
There's a good deal on a 2019 Kioti here

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #9  
There's a good deal on a 2019 Kioti here
And Kubota tractors fail too.

/ Kubota vs Kioti? #10  
I base all my tractor (and implement) purchases on dealer quality and how they respond to my needs. I'm not brand loyal but my Kubota dealer is top notch so that is what I run.

Whatever you decide on, if either dealer has no units in stock, expect to wait and possibly wait a long time for one.