3-Point Hitch Hydraulic top link

/ Hydraulic top link #1  

Johnny D

Tractor
RK55 Shuttle Shift
Would like to get some information for a hydraulic top link, for my RK55. Size needed, brand, and where to purchase.

Thanks in advance.

/ Hydraulic top link #3  
The actual top link is the easy part...you will need 2 remote hydraulic connections and a control valve...for the cylinder just match the manual one for extended and retracted lengths...

/ Hydraulic top link #4  
Not familiar with your tractor. Does it have rear hydraulic remote couplers? How many?

/ Hydraulic top link #5  
Honestly, ask the dealer where you purchased tractor. My dealer sold me one for just a few bucks higher than amazon, and that supports dealer network.

/ Hydraulic top link
Not familiar with your tractor. Does it have rear hydraulic remote couplers? How many?
Yes, two, one with detents and one that centers..

/ Hydraulic top link #7  
You're all set. Measure your top link and go to Ag Supply. They should have one on the shelf. You can get the hoses right there. Maybe even the ends.

/ Hydraulic top link #8  
Yes, two, one with detents and one that centers..
Read workinonit's reply.

I asked about rear remotes to clarify your needs. He described your needs very well. surpluscenter.com is an online source for a hydraulic top link. There are many.

/ Hydraulic top link
👍
Appreciate you!

/ Hydraulic top link
You're all set. Measure your top link and go to Ag Supply. They should have one on the shelf. You can get the hoses right there. Maybe even the ends.
👍
Appreciate you