3point not working

/ 3point not working #1  

ScottEdwards

Tractor
Iseki 2160 4x4
So I recently bought an Iseki 2160, and today while doing some fertilize spreading the 3 point hitch stop working as it could only drop. After I detached the spreader and went in for a close look, I noticed it could slowly move up and down with high throttle but barely lift me (85kg 187lbs) the front hydraulic works perfectly fine so I'm not worried about the pump.

note, the lifter arms do not sag or drop, but stay in position.

Anyone with similar problem

/ 3point not working #2  
Is there a flow control to regulate how fast the 3pt arms lift and drop? B.

/ 3point not working #3  
Flow control knob - usually located directly below the front of the seat. Down very near floor level.

/ 3point not working #4  
Does the flow control effect 3 point raising? I had it in my mind that it only controlled lowering speed, I may be wrong.

Mike

/ 3point not working #5  
My flow control effects both directions.

/ 3point not working #6  
Does the flow control effect 3 point raising? I had it in my mind that it only controlled lowering speed, I may be wrong.

Mike
it seems like it depends on the machine - I have an older Yanmar 155D, and it controls the lowering speed on it whereas on a newer JD2520 it controls in both directions.

It would control speed but not the force to go up / down though, the OP suggested a weak 3 point. I wonder if it could be a relief valve on the 3 point side or something like that given the FEL seems to operate fine?