I’m ready for winter

/ I’m ready for winter #14  
Air conditioning? (old pic taken in the Porkies state park MI X years ago) We are on a trail bridge. Our home does not have AC.
Porkies BC ski bridge dec (DL).jpg

/ I’m ready for winter #15  
Hello from "sunny" "warm" California!

It hit all of 56 here today and that's the warmest it has been all week. I have been running the wood stove.

/ I’m ready for winter #16  
Wow. I didn’t realize it got that warm there in May.
The weather patterns these last several years have been much warmer than what we used get. I've always preferred cooler weather.

/ I’m ready for winter
Air conditioning? (old pic taken in the Porkies state park MI X years ago) We are on a trail bridge. Our home does not have AC.View attachment 745646
THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!!!! 👍 😎🥶😁

Actually I like our 4 season weather, otherwise I would have moved long ago. Summer is my least favorite season though... the only good things about it are corn, tomatoes, cucumbers... and bikini clad women. :p (Can I still say that?)
I will survive, just as I always do. Gotta go, these bean seeds won't plant themselves!

PS: I finally broke down and bought a cheap AC last year. It will get me by until I put in better windows and insulation.

/ I’m ready for winter #18  
Give us a break. It hasn't even hit 60 here. I'm tired of all the frost warnings we are getting.

/ I’m ready for winter #19  
We broke a record set in 1896 (I think it was ) yesterday. Old record was 88° and we hit 90°. Was cooler today, 86° and low humidity.
I'd rather have snow.

/ I’m ready for winter
We broke a record set in 1896 (I think it was ) yesterday. Old record was 88° and we hit 90°. Was cooler today, 86° and low humidity.
I'd rather have snow.
Who'd a thunk that Global Warming started in 1896? ;) (Where's that :stirthepot: gif when we need it? :D)