Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,361  
Good morning to all! Low of 44°, high of 74° expected. Today was supposed to be windy, but so far very calm..... mmmmm, the days that were supposed to be calm, we had wind....I wonder if we have a dyslexic meteorologist?

There was actually a slight chance of a thunderstorm last night.... didn't happen.... not even a distant rumble. We really need some rain.

I will take advantage of the lack of wind (while I can), to start gathering the materials for the raised planter. If the wind doesn't actually happen, I might switch to working on finishing the panels on the last few sections of privacy fence.

The new neighbors came and unloaded a couple trailer loads of stuff each day over the weekend. In and out fairly quickly, didn't even see them leave. No one staying at the house yet.

Roy, I'm not sure if a mis-diagnosis is good or bad in your situation.... hope they can find the underlying cause.

Thomas, hope you are listening to the SWMBO..... and taking it easy!

Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,363  
I take the whole loader frame off. It doesn’t take any longer than taking the bucket off, thanks largely to the single lever hydraulic connector that connects all the hoses at once, including the third function. Kubota really got it right in that department.

I have quick connect couplers on the hoses and the built in stand, I have to remove two pins to drop the frame on its stand. The single lever sounds handy. Mine takes 2/3 minutes, but without the bucket I have good visibility and if there’s a limb down or whatever I can push it out of the way. Massey did a good job with that starting in 2018, and the ergonomics are second to none, especially the the size of the step through and placement of the joy stick.
But I do love Kubota equipment,
IMG_3071.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #150,364  
When I was still mowing the pasture with the tractor, I would drop the bucket for better visibility. I've never removed a FEL. Judging by others' experiences, sounds like I don't want to anyway.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,366  
When I was still mowing the pasture with the tractor, I would drop the bucket for better visibility. I've never removed a FEL. Judging by others' experiences, sounds like I don't want to anyway.
When I had open station tractors, I normally removed the loader during the Spring, Summer and Fall seasons. Pretty easy to do on Deeres and most other CUTs.
Cab tractor...leery about busting some expensive glass, so I just drop the bucket

/ Good morning!!!! #150,367  
67°f and .26 inches rain

Same plan as yesterday except hoping I have internet.

Nothing strenuous planned

Taking my caregiver to dinner tonight.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #150,368  
Well, I finally got the sweeps wire wheeled and painted with black enamel, just waiting for the paint to 'kick'.:sleep:
It is an awesome day outside and if some dummy hadn't busted his brand new z-turn he would probably be cutting the grass. :mad:

/ Good morning!!!! #150,369  
I pop the whole unit off when mowing. So much lighter on the front end. Better for the grass when turning.
Got most of the garden planted. Mulching for weeds started. Will finish tomorrow. Will plant two more rows of beans in a few weeks.
gardenplanted.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #150,370  
I pop the whole unit off when mowing. So much lighter on the front end. Better for the grass when turning.
Got most of the garden planted. Mulching for weeds started. Will finish tomorrow. Will plant two more rows of beans in a few weeks.
View attachment 747462

I’ve never left a mark turning, unless I was in 4wd. I don’t really mow the yard with it, just the extended back yard and fields.