Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,372  
70F sun cloud mix. :cool:

Been good day...Mrs. came home early from work took we did dump run,than she brought lunch,stop at HD 12 bags veg. soil,stop at our favor veg. stand for veg. plants and flowers,by the look Mrs. down sizing garden more than 50% :eek: what felt strange I was unable to drive and she not fond of driving pickup 3 more weeks not behind the wheel. :(
Plans this evening...not much but setting on the deck watching for critters waiting for the stars.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,373  
Don't forget tomorrow, and every Tuesday is "Tummy Rub Tuesday". everyone with kittens or cats has to post a pic their feline's tummy so we can rub it.
Tuesday Tummy Day...they spend LOT of time resting in the new recliner like today.

Attachments

• Napping.jpg
    Napping.jpg
    781 KB · Views: 58
   / Good morning!!!! #150,375  
When I was still mowing the pasture with the tractor, I would drop the bucket for better visibility. I've never removed a FEL. Judging by others' experiences, sounds like I don't want to anyway.

The L5030 and my previous L3130 were very easy to drop the whole loader. I did it a lot. (I didn’t buy QA for L3130 originally (bought it later for pallet forks, but bucket was pin on, live and learn). The L3940 isn’t as easy to line up, but not overly hard to do, LS just never have much reason to take it off. The BH is a pain to take off, only because 1 pin doesn’t line up and I have to beat it out and back in. The holes don’t line up real well.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #150,377  
PJ, you need to squawk at those hens nicely.
Nice looking garden Phil. I put that hay on pretty thick in my gardens in NC and wound up with at least two rabbit nests and a dozen bunnies.

all those hours of driving in the rain on rt 95 has left me pretty worn out. Might not even get fully unpacked.
Lot of state troopers out in VA, big presence on the road and several times someone whizzed past and then some time later I'd pass the car
on the side of the road, about to learn the expensive results of doing 20 over in a construction zone.

Roy, really hope you are feeling better.
buppies, hope you are fully on the mend.