Post your Branson at work. Picture thread

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #41  
That is definitely an impressive machine, a fairly handsome one at that; it is certainly a shame that the support Branson has offered for your tractor has been subpar as they seem to offer a steady supply of parts for the 15 and 20 series.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #42  
What few parts I've needed hasn't been a problem other then the exorbitant pricing.
What bother me and irks the heck out of me is that they have not published a service manual for the tractor,
not even the dealers have a service manual. None available is what I have been told.
I am tempted to inquire about one in Korean and then try and get it translated.
I have found manuals for the K78 from other markets and the 7845 which is similar in some regards.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #43  
Were they just not big sellers here? I don't see why they wouldn't offer a service manual, that's silly, especially for something in the utility class.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #44  
No they didn't sell very many of them, they were available for 5-6 years maybe a bit longer but sales were not great for them.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #45  
I don't understand why Branson isn't more popular, or well known in the U.S. as they're such solid machines overall.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #46  
It is a long uphill battle for any brand to become established, heck for 20 years Kubota was one of them imported things.

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #47  
cutting one of the pastures
DF56B93D-4841-4932-8BD5-5771EB90F86E.jpeg

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #48  
What are you using for a mower Trucker?

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #49  
What few parts I've needed hasn't been a problem other then the exorbitant pricing.
What bother me and irks the heck out of me is that they have not published a service manual for the tractor,
not even the dealers have a service manual. None available is what I have been told.
I am tempted to inquire about one in Korean and then try and get it translated.
I have found manuals for the K78 from other markets and the 7845 which is similar in some regards.
I get the 8050 and the 7845 mixed up on which one has emissions and which one doesn't?

But the one that's non-emissioned had limited importation due to the EPA. At least then, you were still allowed to import a small number (like in the 100's) of tractors that didn't have the DOC/DPF/DEF configuration under an EPA exemption. Once you hit that arbitrary number of imported models, you were cut off from importing more due to EPA rules.

I think it was the 8050? Lou, does your tractor have the emissions junk on it?

I think that's why there are so few of them in N. America. Also why Branson never really produced the support documentation, which sucks for the few owners that have one.

At least it's "Rare", hey maybe someday it will be a collectors item?

😁

/ Post your Branson at work. Picture thread #50  
No, no extra emission equipment on the 8050 and when I got it the 7845 was out also.
The 7845 was about a 1000 pounds lighter with the same engine and power shuttle,
but a different transmission and rear end and a 3 speed pto, while the 8050 had a 2 speed pto 540 and 540E.
My dealer had both on his lot when I bought mine, the 7845 was actually a few thousand dollars less then the 8050.
It also only had 2 rear remote valves and the loader wasn't self leveling.