Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #151,851  
People are amazing. My father in law passed at 90 twenty years ago. He was in the Army entire WWII, basically walking from Normandy to Berlin, fought in Battle of the Bulge.
In his 80s, his knees gave out & walked with two canes. Had handicap mirror tag.
He & my wife pull into a handicap spot & some woman starts yelling at him!...but you don't mess with my wife. She told this woman off in no uncertain terms. She was very protective of her Dad...he was a good man and father.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,852  
score one for the good guys

takes a certain kind of moron to park in a clear handicap spot just for their own convenience.

too much I, not enough Us
I wonder if Dippy Doo would have held the door for Scaredy if he was coming in with a cane.
Probably not
I would have smacked him with my cane (in my mind anyway)

/ Good morning!!!! #151,853  
Seedlings and plants moved out of the garage.

Some plants watered (the droopy ones ... )

Made four gallons of MiracleGro + water.

Got some of the compost/woodlot cut ... enough to warm up the Cub's engine anyways.

Oil drained, new filter installed (with date and hours marked), new oil added, just need to top it off. Air cleaner box cleaned out. Pre cleaner cleaned, just waiting for it to dry so I can oil it and install.

Some clean up done in garage.

One gas can loaded in the van, probably head down to the corner and grab a few gallons here in a bit.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,854  
just when I thought I was done, realized that before I put the mower away, which I had to powerwash, as well as the slimed up trailer, my own lawn needed mowing.
So got that done, everything put away, I'm dragging.
Lot of wind today, almost felt cool at times with short sleeve shirt on.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,855  
Sophie was tied to her wheelchair nearly 2 years. Was amazed at how invisible handicapped people become. Hawaii isn’t too bad, she has to renew her permit periodically which requires Dr signature. She walks much much better but using her crutch in public is more a matter of safety and stability.

Back in Atlanta was really terrible. Not to sound racist but it often seemed too many felt those handicap spots were reserved for the drivers of aged land yachts with a severe driver side list whether they had a permit or not, 95% not.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,856  
52F cloudy steady 10-15mph wind upper 40's over night.

Been slow motion day...Pickup got bubble bath shed sweeping,transplant more bleeding hearts :rolleyes: for Mrs. it has been sweatshirt weather,one kitten and I had good nap.
Not much plan for the evening.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,857  
I parked the other day in an empty row, came out with one parked on right side, then after getting in car a truck looked like it was about to hit me pulling in on left side. Good thing I parked out away from everyone

/ Good morning!!!! #151,858  
Turned it into somewhat solemn event, retired 26 American flags. In the past I had taken my unserviceable flags to my retired military group occasionally, but we hadn’t a flag retirement ceremony in quite awhile, so had my own.

I have a bunch I need to retire.

/ Good morning!!!! #151,859  
I have a bunch I need to retire.

I had been reluctant as previously at the organization it was usually a stinky, smokey event, but not so yesterday. I had a super good fire going, put each one individually and usually just 2. They caught and went up quickly. Then I would add more wood, wait for it to burn down to great coals and repeat. It did take awhile, but finally they are all gone appropriately.