Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #190,461  
Good evening all. Cooled off to 64ºF at 11 AM, warmed back up to 70ºF, Rain start about 9AM radar estimates .75 inch, More rain forecast for in morning. Some clearing in afternoon. Got more progress on estate, no haircut, lunch and groceries went well. got nap no group tonight. Did get 45 minute chat with granddaughter.
Wednesday morning 8:26 AM CDT:
Dennis sometimes there is a wan port.
Don glad vacuum really sucks. Sorry you were running behind.
Don did you check the back of the Netgear device? Ports are often labeled.
Kyle glad work went well. I did not know they can 3D print tungsten carbide. Pringles chips best example, they are parallel so they stack well, but not anywhere near flat. The better you can document parameters the more accurate and predictable the machine will be.
Two_bit glad you could check in.
Today 3:32 AM CDT post:
Ron glad progress on pond clean up and garden weeding. I don't know how to break this to you but your pic is not an eagle ;)
Buppies glad you got some rain, 5 hours sleep not near enough. prayers sent.
Bill hope dealer shows and vitals good.
Thomas have not been fishing, or golfing yet :) 10 day says hot weather here.
Thomas hope day went well.
Don hope you got the rain. Hope the moving of stuff goes well.
Drew hope new knee works out for BIL. I hear you on someone thinks they know it all, family or not. At least with non family you have more options :) Glad you are getting break from school board, need to stop and breathe periodically.
Mike hope you took advantage of the rain free forecast. Sorry to hear turkey population down.
Don impressive outdoor cooking area. It's bigger than my kitchen.
Plowhog hope you got irrigation going.
Billy glad you are getting puppy time, hope hike was good. Something tells me phone companies can do more about spam, but they don't. Neat pic
RNG sorry about the fires near old house. Hope the diode swap worked on Zebra bike. Glad you are getting more stuff sold. hope you had a good trip north.
Frits glad you got some rain and dry day today. Nice splitter, and log lift too :)
Paul sorry about the extra cost from previous tenant, Hope the cost to restore to factory state not too expensive. Good to hear about to start on old folks home :) Hope pre-construction meeting was good. I really enjoy my insert, heat pump doesn't run when it's burning.
Frits very nice features!
Ken glad current round of mowing finished. Sorry weed whacking is chewing through batteries so fast. I don't envy you with your dad problems, too bad GF doesn't move on. Great pics
Drew good new on better Dr visits.
Ron that bird looks more like eagle :)
Scott(vt) glad pool about full Hope weather permits cover off soon.
Scotty hope work went well this morning.
Dennis glad she was not hard to find. Sorry about ongoing A/C issue for son.
David glad good PW results sorry it started to act up. Hope Sophie enjoyed treat. Hope guys did well at H&F.
Dennis sorry about loader valve on PW that sounds like a pain.
David good luck finding fuel problem.
Drew looks like nice place.
Randy goos to hear dentist happy. Hope meeting went well.
Dennis glad garden coming along, hope your changes work out.
Don glad internet now working.
Don normally Internet(WAN) fed to router then to switch, Is that how Larry wired it?
RS glad you got the rhubarb cobbler, looks yummy. Garden really coming along.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,462  
Good thoughts Drew, but I think the reality is I’m a residential customer, not a commercial account. Their main Hawaiian location is on Oahu. Maybe a loaner to someone with a fleet, but not me. As far as I can tell they only have 1 LS tractor on island and that is an economy model being offered for sale at a premium price. The tech readily admits to not having enough LS experience. If he does get it fixed it will be as much luck as skill. Most everyone thinks it is most likely a fuel delivery problem. At this point, I mostly want it back. My love to tinker friend will be here end of month. He’ll welcome the challenge. When all is done I will definitely be contacting LS corporate with appropriate followup.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,463  
Waiting for coffee to cool. 68° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 74° with slight chance of rain in am and clouds in pm. Visit to golf course got me some good photos. Getting pictures of the 2 Eaglets took a lot of pictures trying to get both of them in one picture. When I got back home started spreading bags of mulch. Got six of them spread. Went to neighbors and picked up trailer. Helped another mount new tires on his flat bed trailer. Grocery shopping this morning. Then back to spreading mulch in my gardens.
Afternoon nap.
ueohEHW.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,466  
49F cloudy sky low 70's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Setting on the deck last evening with kittens watching the sunset and Boo appear,as he walk by all of sudden he stop BIG yawn laid down took short nap :oops: both kittens just stare at him one kitten meow enough times to wake Boo. :)

Plans for today...4 hours at part store afternoon cut clean up T A L L pine on side of driveway.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,467  
Puppy time what could be better

L4N morning sir

59.5 this morning kinda cloudy maybe a shower have meeting this morning then work if no rain.

Maybe boo had rough day I know how yawn and falling asleep feels

Prayers for all silent or spoken our country

/ Good morning!!!! #190,468  
good morning all
being among the living is a good thing Bill (y)
hope you are feeling ok

another cloudy day, a friend coming over after lunch to help me with my laptop,
which on email got zoomed in all the way and I can't get it back. I'm sure it's something simple
but I need the laptop in the rv and I can't read the email when zoomed all the way in.
this is my friend who had his two knees replaced and he is finally getting around since February.
so good excuse to get him out of his house.

then this afternoon open house at private school for the parents and community to see the new gym and other construction.
I just have to make a quick appearance as school board member

this morning headed downtown to do food shopping, then hopefully will be able to start polishing the rv. I got two bottles of spray
ceramic wax that was highly rated. I need something easy to put on, lot of square footage. Before then will try to use the clay bars on the
hood and along bottom of rv where all the road crud gets kicked up. If I get a folding chair and just sit alongside the rv, this is a lot easier on me.

had an odd shooting pain right in middle of chest at 1am. Got me thinking of Bill....
just some kind of indigestion, better now. Am starting to get dependent on steroids, not good, but boy do
they work.

trying to avoid an overhaul...

David, I hear you. Part of the challenge of living in paradise.
at this point, yes I think you could do better yourself.

hope you all have a nice day

/ Good morning!!!! #190,469  
Good morning! 59˚F, N wind, partly cloudy, no chance of rain today but yesterday right after we took a load to the hose there was a thunderstorm and dumped 1.3" rain.

I returned the real estate office truck yesterday and today I see all the things I missed that were in the attic and on top of the cabinets in the garage, but that is OK, I can use my truck and about 3 trips.

I also got the pool robot delivered yesterday so today I get to play with that. I initially did not want the house because of the pool but it is very pretty and visible from most rooms so I think of it as just a water feature. Also I was thinking of Buppies forecast of hotter than usual Summer prediction and thought I might use it a lot since the last few summers we have had months of over 100˚ temps.

/ Good morning!!!! #190,470  
When i saw the quack yesterday i asked her for morphine for pain. The only pain i have is the IV port. It is a pita. She said she was gonna get it took out, but it is still there.
Getting a new quack today and for the next 4 days. This is the one that told me i was deaf and she wouldnt certify
me for my license after the medical 7 years ago. Found a new quack after that.