Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor...

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor... #31  
It's a bilabial stop, like nope or yep
That confirms it's an esoteric colloquialism that is foreign to the Left Coast. :ROFLMAO:

Thank you.

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor... #32  
So when I say the 1025R was too small, it's more the limitations of SCUT's 3 point lift abilities, along with the related 8 inches of ground clearance.

Other than that it was an excellent machine, and I was quite happy with it overall.
G
I'm just thankful I was able to sell the Deere and secure this Kioti before July; things are about to get stupid I suspect, and I want as little a part of it all as I can take lol.
do you think you could have got more for the Deere in July?

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor... #33  
From no tractor to two in little time.

Purchased a 314 I had been eyeing for $900, so that took care of the lawn; put the deposit check down on a CK2610 today, and it ought to be here Monday once they've filled the tires and whatnot.

So yeah, two tractors now...
Nice! I will be watching to see how well you like the Kioti, as a geared 2610 could be my next tractor purchase.

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor...
G

do you think you could have got more for the Deere in July?

Perhaps, but I can't help but think it would be offset by interest and price increases with my new purchase. Or that was my thought process.

Nice! I will be watching to see how well you like the Kioti, as a geared 2610 could be my next tractor purchase.

I'm quite excited, though I was a tad nauseous signing that note lol; the payment isn't much more than the loan on the Deere, but it's almost twice the overall amount being financed.

Still, it's twice the machine, and as I said I'm quite excited!

Oh, and for kicks...

20220624_191133.jpg

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor... #37  
Congrats on your new machine! Please post pics when you get it!