Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor...

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor... #22  
I tried that and the implement guy said go back to where you bought the tractor with no misunderstanding... he was ticked and it was not that we spent a lot time...

One visit to buy Kubota bx23 but they had only sold on the lot and lots of New Holland. They did everything to send me home with New Holland.

Did not know at the time they were dropping New Holland so the push to clear inventory.

Well, his loss...
If the Fed does their rumored interest rate upticks for next two quarters, that salesman is going to be calling you and begging you to buy anything from their dealership.

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor... #23  
Well, his loss...
If the Fed does their rumored interest rate upticks for next two quarters, that salesman is going to be calling you and begging you to buy anything from their dealership.
It was worse… dealership family owned and it was one of the family.

He added they only service equipment they sold…

Maybe a bad day or ready to Retire?

Not a problem as the BX23 has never been to Kubota for service and totally reliable…

I did buy several implements over the years from another dealer two counties over but convenient for me.

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor...
What is "Whelp"?

It's what happens when 'Well,' as said by someone from Coastal Maine, is written down as pronounced in our local dialect.

In reality its a baby dog but is also slang for disappointment :)

Huh, never actually connected that, but I suppose that tends to be the context. 😂

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor... #26  
It's what happens when 'Well,' as said by someone from Coastal Maine, is written down as pronounced in our local dialect.
Yeah it's kinda weird because I'm from the NE I always wrote it as welp, which is the bilabial stop (well, welp - no, nope - yes, yep)
but whelp is also a small animal, usually a puppy but can be most mammals I think. Sometimes used to insult young humans for not having experience LOL. Also slang for disappointment. :) Someone who knows more about linguistics might correct me

I have too much time on my hands

This is just some random guys opinion, but if the 1025 was too small ‘enough’ to make you sell it I don’t think you’re looking at a big enough replacement? Seems like your just looking for a little heavier tractor but other than that similar specs?

I like R4’s a lot, very rare that I brake them loose and when I do it’s usually grading my driveway up hill. I like that even with a fairly large tractor I can take it through the woods and not leave damage that you’ll notice after a rain. I do want to try some R14’s though.

So when I say the 1025R was too small, it's more the limitations of SCUT's 3 point lift abilities, along with the related 8 inches of ground clearance.

Other than that it was an excellent machine, and I was quite happy with it overall.

From no tractor to two in little time.

Purchased a 314 I had been eyeing for $900, so that took care of the lawn; put the deposit check down on a CK2610 today, and it ought to be here Monday once they've filled the tires and whatnot.

So yeah, two tractors now...

/ Whelp, for the first time in a hot minute I'm without a tractor... #29  
Good problem to have I suppose! Congrats on the new machine and glad you were able to get it so quickly!

Good problem to have I suppose! Congrats on the new machine and glad you were able to get it so quickly!

I'm just thankful I was able to sell the Deere and secure this Kioti before July; things are about to get stupid I suspect, and I want as little a part of it all as I can take lol.