If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #31  
Pay off all debts and sons’ student loans. Invest some. Travel and enjoy.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #33  
I would thank the person that gave me the Lottery ticket since I won't buy one.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #36  
Start a payday type business and charge 5% interest on loans less than 10K.

This will run the loansharks out of business that prey on the needy.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #37  
Hookers & heroin. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Actually it is Cocaine and Hookers. :)

wolf-of-wall-street-cocaine.gif

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #38  
I would never get the cash pay out option, but do the annuity. A Great Aunt of mine won a 7 Mil lottery: It destroyed her and her immediate family and with in 4 years they were all in debt.

I would do nothing for two years aside from paying off the student loans my nephews.

I would tell no one other than my wife that we won. Oregon State is odd in that it is one of the states that will not let you receive the winning through an anonymous way, that most other states let you do. You HAVE to be public for a bit. If it was a big win, we would have to move and possiby change our names and identities. But if won big, 100 to 200 Mil, we'd move to Lake Como in Italy. :)

Last edited:
   / If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #39  
I like my life just the way it is. I'm afraid big money would change that.
Most likely I would tie it all up in perpetuity for school scholarships in my zip code.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #40  
I might consider opening a truck driving school. I know some who are good at it and would be better off without some of the restrictions placed on them by current situations.
There is no better feeling than when you help out someone who is trying to claw their way up out of a hole by giving them a helping hand. Not a handout, just a helping hand!
Teach them more than what it takes to pass a CDL exam by teaching them how to drive and how to survive in that industry!
David from jax