If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #51  
Interesting thread. I would give some to Rotary International, some to my church and the school. I would help my 2 daughters and their children with school costs.

Then, I would like to have a small piece of prime deer hunting property with a camp and a small lake on it. My wife and I can't do much traveling because she will not be away from the grandkids for very long. We have 5 now and one more due in December.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #52  
o3fRnUZ.jpg

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #53  
   / If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #54  
I’d reimburse all the people who got screwed over on bitcoin.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #55  
I would thank the person that gave me the Lottery ticket since I won't buy one.
Good answer! Hopefully I would pick my ticket up off the ground, as you know that your "friend" is going to want his half... before taxes.
Start a payday type business and charge 5% interest on loans less than 10K.

This will run the loansharks out of business that prey on the needy.
You're a better man than I am. 👍

People who say that a million isn't a lot of money are right; yet would be a nice nest egg, added to what you already have worked for. It's also a large enough number that many people wouldn't be able to manage it well; I fear that I fall into that category.
Years ago when the Powerball was up around 500 Million or some stupid number an ex GF was buying tickets so I asked her; "Do you really think all of that money would make your life better?" She couldn't understand why I would ask such a thing... one big reason she is my EX GF.

To answer the OP's question; I'd like to think I would invest it in timberland, retaining enough to cover taxes and other recurring expenses for times when timber markets are down. At current prices that would probably buy about 1500-2000 acres. I then would put it on an annual or biannual harvest schedule to improve the stands while managing it sustainably, the way that I was taught to do.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #56  
I’d reimburse all the people who got screwed over on bitcoin.

No-one got screwed over on bitcoin.

all the people that bought shitcoins got screwed. Specifically the ones that left their coins on the , luna, 3 arrows capital, and Celsius networks.

Always self custody your difi. Not your tokens, not your coins.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #57  
BARN, then fencing

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #58  
I would go pay off all the nursing home debt the less fortunate seniors have. After seeing what a racket that game is, people work their whole lives to loose it all to a nursing home. Then some random foster care families will get some loot. After that, it's going to animal shelters.

I would give it all away...

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #59  
I am with all who say they’d give it away. However, I’d be the same as the guy who said something like he’d invest it a while and then have more go give away.

I already have plans to give a lot away in the future. A lottery win would just add to that.

/ If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money? #60  
I wouldn't change, my income dictates my lifestyle so nothing would change.
As I tell people now, money is no object, an object is an obstacle in your path, I do not encounter objects in my path.
Aside from that I have seen people win a large amount and buy a huge house in an affluent area with no thoughts of insurance, maintenance or rates and broke two years later.