What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#2,292  
Started it. First time in about 3 weeks, maybe more. Planning on mowing Sunday and wanted to make sure it would.

Purred like a angry tiger cub.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,293  
Started it. First time in about 3 weeks, maybe more. Planning on mowing Sunday and wanted to make sure it would.

Purred like a angry tiger cub.

That anger, it's called neglect; play with your kitten more often. 😂

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,294  
Last couple of days I've been de-silting a wildlife pond on the back 40. Still muddy but not much water after this hot dry spell. Buried my BX in the mud so using the LS backhoe to pile and then loader to move what I can get out.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,295  
Used my 5 foot Woods Dixie Cutter to mow of some grass in a wet area yesterday, was working pretty nice until nearly done i drove into a spot that was way wetter than the rest and the two right tires really sunk and started spinning, thought I was going to be stuck but I stopped and stepped on the differential lock and very luckily managed to get out ! Then all I had to do was spend about a half hour washing all the mud and grass off the right side of the tractor.

Last edited:
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,296  
Used my 6 foot Woods Dixie Cutter to mow of some grass in a wet area yesterday, was working pretty nice until nearly done i drove into a spot that was way wetter than the rest and the two right tires really sunk and started spinning, thought I was going to be stuck but I stopped and stepped on the differential lock and very luckily managed to get out ! Then all I had to do was spend about a half hour washing all the mud and grass off the right side of the tractor.

That's not a little machine either, sounds like the type of situation I'd have made incredibly worse before knowing what was going on. 😂

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,297  
Well, it was actually last weekend but I installed my new grill brush guard-black powder coated from BrokeAnvil Metalworks. I’d always planned to fabricate my own but just never seemed to find the time.

Now I can grapple my limb piles for chipping with less concern about punching through my hood or smashing my headlights.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,298  
Well, it was actually last weekend but I installed my new grill brush guard-black powder coated from BrokeAnvil Metalworks. I’d always planned to fabricate my own but just never seemed to find the time.

Now I can grapple my limb piles for chipping with less concern about punching through my hood or smashing my headlights.

I'd love to see pictures; I just recently installed my BrokenAnvil grille guard as well, and I'm quite happy with it.

Please forgive the orange, lol.

20220719_161838.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,299  
I don’t know why I didn’t take a picture after I installed it but I intend to remedy that oversight when I get back to the ranch to complete my Dishy install.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,300  
I don’t know why I didn’t take a picture after I installed it but I intend to remedy that oversight when I get back to the ranch to complete my Dishy install.

Looking forward to seeing it. 👍