Who doesn't despise trolls?

/ Who doesn't despise trolls? #11  
I don't think I have the same definition of a Troll as you do. In my opinion, a Troll is somebody that makes random comments without any real interest in what they are talking about, just to attack or criticize other people.

I like the edit feature and being able to modify what I've written when I want to. Most often it's a spelling error, but other times, I've totally confused something that I want to clarify.

/ Who doesn't despise trolls? #12  
I am more put off by spammers flooding the site with fake posts full of click bait.

I don't care if someone edits or deletes a post. It's easy to ignore threads I don't want to read.

{edit}
BTW I read this thread because of your click bait tagline. Don't worry I will delete my post later and ignore this thread.

/ Who doesn't despise trolls? #13  
Amongst the worst of trolls are those who post then edit after responses have been posted and even worse are OPs that delete their original post and wipe out entire thread along with all replies. How long do you feel is reasonable for editing a post before it can't be edited? Same question for time allowed to delete a post? One always has the option of posting an explanation in the event they poorly word a post. The question is if the majority is in favor of asking Muhammad to take measures that limit time allowed to delete or edit.

It's funny what bugs some people. This should be in the OCD thread.

I find none of your complainants actual forms of trolling...

/ Who doesn't despise trolls? #16  
Most people do make typo and grammar mistakes and edit to correct them but if not discovered and corrected before replys are made,a comment can be used to correct it.
You should have put a space after the comma after ‘made’. 🙃

/ Who doesn't despise trolls? #20  
Examples?

If a post has been replied to with a quote, the original content will be there. If there's ever a dispute over facts, we do have a post history that we can dig through to find the truth. This is incredibly rare though.

We used to have a 60 minute time limit on editing posts and it was common that users wanted to edit content (maybe remove a phone number or change some content based on it mentioning another party) and then needed a moderator to do it. We figured just giving unlimited edit permissions would solve that, and it has. If there's a greater downside, we can think about changing it back.