I can remember in my teens I worked for
a farmer we put up 1500 bales average weight
125 lbs they were green we worked from 5 am
to 7pm I put every one of those bales 7 bales
high and we worked for 5 days and yes his
barn burned to the ground!

willy

/ Oil Back Ordered #52  
Here’s some large mulies from my property. They were gone during hunting season. Unfortunately.
That always happens. Just like here. I can watch really nice bucks across the road munching on soy beans but come a week before season, they all vanish.

/ Oil Back Ordered #53  
I can remember in my teens I worked for
a farmer we put up 1500 bales average weight
125 lbs they were green we worked from 5 am
to 7pm I put every one of those bales 7 bales
high and we worked for 5 days and yes his
barn burned to the ground!

willy
Just had one go up the next town over. Sane deal. Nice green hay. What a smelly mess and you cannot put it out either.

/ Oil Back Ordered #54  
That always happens. Just like here. I can watch really nice bucks across the road munching on soy beans but come a week before season, they all vanish.
Need that here but no hunting in city limits...

Generally the band of brothers head for my salad bar every evening and had at it... especially like munching on succulents.

Three bucks make up the group from 3 to 5 point.
IMG_20220805_112717453_HDR.jpg

/ Oil Back Ordered #56  
Need that here but no hunting in city limits...

Generally the band of brothers head for my salad bar every evening and had at it... especially like munching on succulents.

Three bucks make up the group from 3 to 5 point.View attachment 757898
Theres a local city here that my in laws live in. I have never seen so many deer in my life. It's so bad that there Arnold farm on the edge that does a cull every few years. The deer just arnt afraid of people at all.

/ Oil Back Ordered #57  
Yep, no fear.

A small farm adjacent to city fenced 65 acres with deer fence and it helped.

I’ve counted 34 deer from two groups before the fence went in.

The farm is county so legal to hunt… local guide took one and the numbers hanging around went way down.

/ Oil Back Ordered #58  
Getting back to supply chain issues.

I follow the trade publication Diesel Progress. This months editorial was titled "Supply Chain Struggles Continue". The good news reported was expect an improvement in 6 to 8 months. The bad is that 70% of OEMs report that supply issues are getting worse! Biggest issue is getting components and next is shipping issues.

I guess we will just have to continue to be patient. What other choice is there?

/ Oil Back Ordered #60  
Interestingly, I wanted the new Harbor Freight Bauer brushless 20 volt 4.5" angle grinder and none of the local HF stores (3 within shopping distance) had them in stock, so I ordered one online from HF. It arrived in a timely manner and I unboxed it and attached a fully charged 5 amp hour batter, fired it up and it spooled up to speed and it immediately shut off. Tried in about 10 times, same deal so I called HF in California (800 number) and explained the issue and was issued a pre paid Fed-Ex shipping label and returned it and requested a working replacement.

Seems as though HF don't have any, so I'm on a 'wait list' now... I find it interesting that HF has none. Must be sitting on a container ship parked outside San Diego harbor waiting to unload....lol

First time I ever had an issue with a HF tool.