2022 L3302

/ 2022 L3302 #11  
I have a L3301 with backhoe(BH77). Although it is not an “excavator”, it has what I consider plenty of power. If I am not careful, I can drag the entire machine around while digging. Something is set up wrong. How is the lifting power on FEL?

Jack

/ 2022 L3302
Yes I read.

I can tell in the picture what is the new hose. Certainly don't see a split in a hose....

Did your dealer make the aftermarket hose? Or did someone else like a local shop?

What brand is the aftermarket hose? Made in China junk? Or a good eaton/gates/Parker etc?

$hit happens. They all break break down. And no one is perfect. If the dealer makes it right in the end that's all that matters IMO
Really buddy?
You just said aftermarket were good or better than OEM, now you change tunes, you don’t have to see for it to be so, arrogant aren’t we?

In the end the dealer can do whatever they want with the tractor I’m through with this $38k piece of trouble!

A premium tractor brand supposedly that is leaking from day one without the customer even using it, yeah such quality in workmanship.

The dealer putting an inferior hose on the tractor instead of ordering a new hose for a brand new tractor, the dealer is responsible for what products it uses whether they make it or someone else.
$38k mistake.

/ 2022 L3302
I have a L3301 with backhoe(BH77). Although it is not an “excavator”, it has what I consider plenty of power. If I am not careful, I can drag the entire machine around while digging. Something is set up wrong. How is the lifting power on FEL?

Jack
It seems okay, the FEL that is.
Yeah, I know it’s not going to be like a full sized dedicated backhoe, but come on, you can’t use it to move the tractor while digging or can’t use the bucket to sweep loose dirt back into the ditch, it’s pretty much useless then.

What was strange, it’s only happened once, I had the dipper extended and the bucket uncurled and lowered the boom to reach out further and everything just stopped responding, nothing would work, couldn’t curl, raise, draw in, swing, I thought maybe I had reached a restrictor or something, like it shut fluid off or something, I did something and it began working again, but I can’t remember what I did to make it work again.
Wondering if something got left in the hose or something is restricting the pump?!

I told the field tech and he couldn’t explain why it quit responding like that.

/ 2022 L3302 #14  
I obviously can’t say for sure-but I will offer one possible explanation. Occasionally when I raise or lower the outriggers, one of the valves for the outriggers will stick. Then the pressure relief kicks in, and I have to manually return it to neutral. I have bumped an outrigger valve control before. This can cause loss of pressure in the rest of the backhoe. Just a thought.

Jack

/ 2022 L3302
I obviously can’t say for sure-but I will offer one possible explanation. Occasionally when I raise or lower the outriggers, one of the valves for the outriggers will stick. Then the pressure relief kicks in, and I have to manually return it to neutral. I have bumped an outrigger valve control before. This can cause loss of pressure in the rest of the backhoe. Just a thought.

Jack
The outrigger valve wasn’t in play here, they had not been touched and were at their neutral position, but a stick valve would explain it possibly.

Can you use the boom to raise your tractor and then push it with the dipper?
I’m talking, I tried that with the tractor was on level ground FEL up so all that the dipper need to do was push the tractor and make it roll, it wouldn’t?
Can to curl your bucket while pulling backwards, I can’t.

/ 2022 L3302 #16  
You should be able to lift the rear wheel off the ground and then move the tractor forwards, rearward, or sideways with the backhoe. I've done it with a little BX unit. If you can't do this then there may be something wrong. I have dug trenches with a B7800 tlb and moved the tractor forward with no issues. Just raise and lower the loader as needed.

/ 2022 L3302
You should be able to lift the rear wheel off the ground and then move the tractor forwards, rearward, or sideways with the backhoe. I've done it with a little BX unit. If you can't do this then there may be something wrong. I have dug trenches with a B7800 tlb and moved the tractor forward with no issues. Just raise and lower the loader as needed.
It won’t, it creeps backwards when I tried to just roll it with the FEL off the ground, heck with the FEL bucket flat on the ground you should be able to push it backwards with the backhoe.

/ 2022 L3302 #18  
It won’t, it creeps backwards when I tried to just roll it with the FEL off the ground, heck with the FEL bucket flat on the ground you should be able to push it backwards with the backhoe.
Do you leave the transmission in neutral?

/ 2022 L3302
Do you leave the transmission in neutral?
HST, brakes were not on, stabilizers were off ground, all it had to do was roll the machine on the tires, ground is fairly level.
There’s something wrong, and not user error.