2022 L3302

/ 2022 L3302 #31  
Sounds to me like there is a leak on the backhoe. The dealer tried to repair it with a hose that was poorly assembled and didnt test it prior.

Once the leak is finished I think it will be fine. The lack of "power" based on current information given....is simply trying to use the backhoe to PUSH the tractor when the HST is in gear. They dont work like that.....

/ 2022 L3302 #32  
Sounds to me like there is a leak on the backhoe. The dealer tried to repair it with a hose that was poorly assembled and didnt test it prior.

Once the leak is finished I think it will be fine. The lack of "power" based on current information given....is simply trying to use the backhoe to PUSH the tractor when the HST is in gear. They dont work like that.....

That and people buy a 5,000 pound tractor backhoe and expect them to dig like this.
IMG_1753.JPG

/ 2022 L3302 #33  
apparently you didn't either
"when they tried fixing it last time they used an aftermarket hose, it was twisted and the outer rubber had cracked, but that wasn’t where it was leaking"

/ 2022 L3302 #34  
That and people buy a 5,000 pound tractor backhoe and expect them to dig like this. View attachment 759809
Absolutely; if you need a backhoe, get a backhoe; not an attachment to your 3pt. So many trying to go cheap and make eqt do what it is not designed to do. Then they get all worked up because it failed to perform.

Attachments

• 20220305_171355.jpg
    20220305_171355.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 95
   / 2022 L3302
Missed that part....

But you were lied to if thats what they said.

That series is kubota's most basic economy series of tractors
Dude you’re really annoying, in relationship to other cheaper brands Kubota is considered a more premium brand.

/ 2022 L3302
Try putting the Hi-Low lever in neutral. Even though the HST pedal is centered, there will still be rolling resistance.
Sorry, it was in Natural there, I was thinking he was saying it was a standard shift, my fault!

/ 2022 L3302
Any hose is only as good as the person that assemblies it. I’d be sure if the hose is even bad and it’s not leaking where it’s screwed on. It’s in a hard place to across and could just be loose. Most hoses are all the same anyway. Do you actually think Kubota has a factory dedicated to making hoses? If a leaking hose ruins your day this bad tractor ownership probably isn’t for you. I agree 100 percent you should get your money back. You aren’t going to be happy.
38k for a brand new tractor with a leaky hose, yeah I’m rich I don’t care, b nope, not me!

/ 2022 L3302
Curious as to what a 'premium' tractor is?
Kibota versus say a Kioti, the quality is suppose to be better on the Kubota than the Kioti.

/ 2022 L3302
Does the dealer have the tractor again? Are they supposed to still be finding a solution or not? They should be looking into options to correct the problem. I know you must feel terrible about the problems. The dealer does have a responsibility to a reasonable solution.
They’re trying to repair in the field!

/ 2022 L3302
Absolutely; if you need a backhoe, get a backhoe; not an attachment to your 3pt. So many trying to go cheap and make eqt do what it is not designed to do. Then they get all worked up because it failed to perform.
Can’t afford 90 or 120k.
Not rich!
It doesn’t attach to the 3 point it has a subframe.
Tractor manufacturers should make certain add-ons like this get proper hydraulic flow to them.