Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,981  
That to me proves how stupid the Mach-E is, trying to make it sound like an internal combustion engine when it's not using speakers. What's the point? Yuk...
I want that feature for my Nissan Leaf 🌿. That is so cool.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2
#2,982  
Just read this on CNN. Not poorly written. It really shows the challenge ahead to build out a fast charging network. Each fast charger (which might have from 1-4 ports) costs $1mil to install. Also while we love to say “there are more EV chargers than as gas stations…those are L1 and L2 chargers mostly. A L2 will take 8 hours to charge a vehicle. For travel L3 is what we need, of which there are only 6500 in the entire US (I dont think that includes tesla though as they are still private).

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,983  
Just read this on CNN. Not poorly written. It really shows the challenge ahead to build out a fast charging network. Each fast charger (which might have from 1-4 ports) costs $1mil to install. Also while we love to say “there are more EV chargers than as gas stations…those are L1 and L2 chargers mostly. A L2 will take 8 hours to charge a vehicle. For travel L3 is what we need, of which there are only 6500 in the entire US (I dont think that includes tesla though as they are still private).

With Tesla able to do the same thing for about 25 cents on a dollar is the reason the other guys are never going to catch up with Tesla market share going forward unless something major changes.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,984  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2
#2,985  
Hey, this is a tractor forum. That sound system should go on a Belarus
  • ;)
;)

Cant wait to see the first EV with a synthetic smoke system that rolls coal LOL. We all know its coming....

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,986  
With Tesla able to do the same thing for about 25 cents on a dollar is the reason the other guys are never going to catch up with Tesla market share going forward unless something major changes.
Some say Tesla can't sustain the long haul. Who knows? I'm still not comfortable with their business model.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,988  
Cant wait to see the first EV with a synthetic smoke system that rolls coal LOL. We all know its coming....
Does this count?

9B5F7537-F6AB-4C27-AF70-817F69B3A092.jpeg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #2,989  

Some say Tesla can't sustain the long haul. Who knows? I'm still not comfortable with their business model.
Could be a fact but that would make the OEMs nonstarters. What makes you uncomfortable with Tesla's business model?