What's going on with YouTube

/ What's going on with YouTube
Try to click on 'Manage' button on the left of 'Grid' and 'List' buttons. Is that what you are looking for?
I can't even find the manage button.

Last edited:
   / What's going on with YouTube #12  
Are you sure that "Recently uploaded" is not the same as the previous button you used to view all videos for the channel, with the most recent listed first?

I just checked a channel that I watch, and "recent" goes back years. I *think* it still contains all the videos for that channel.

Are you sure that "Recently uploaded" is not the same as the previous button you used to view all videos for the channel, with the most recent listed first?

I just checked a channel that I watch, and "recent" goes back years. I *think* it still contains all the videos for that channel.
I tried too check but since I couldn't remember the title of the video I was looking for didn't have any luck. Part of it just came to me. I'll try again. Thanks!

I tried to check,, but since I couldn't remember the title of the episode I was looking for had no luck. Part of the title has come to me. I'll try again. Thank you.

/ What's going on with YouTube #16  
It appears that YouTube has taken down the less popular videos. I was hoping they'd only changed the way they're accessed.
I'm not sure what a youtube channel is, but another reason videos get taken down is because of copyright infringements. They can sometimes be a bit arbitrary on that.
The demise of YT is mostly from the exodus of advertisers that you get while watching video's.
I use an adblocker, so I don't see the ads in the first place.
I don't see them going away anytime soon. Yes, advertising is way down, but the economy is in the tank and all ad-supported media is feeling the pinch, be it radio, tv or stream. Have you noticed that most of the breaks on ad supported streaming sites contain a lot more promos for other shows/co-owned channels than actual paid ads?

/ What's going on with YouTube #17  
The demise of YT is mostly from the exodus of advertisers that you get while watching video's.
YT and YTTV are hardly in demise...they recently hit the 5 million paying subscriber milestone for live TV...
They are making some changes...Google has some of the brightest programmers in the industry...they just need to put a few of them to work on the navigation and the intuitiveness of their interfaces...!

I found what I was looking for through a YouTube search. Being able to sort the presentations by the order in which they were put up is what I'm used to but I'm learning to get along without that feature. Thanks to all who have commented

L

I looked through the " Recently Uploaded" videos of one channel and didn't notice anything missing. To be sure, I'd need a list of all of the videos that channel ever had up.

/ What's going on with YouTube #20  
I can't even find the manage button.
Do you see this?

'Manage' button is on the top, RH side.
Screenshot 1.png

If you click on it, you should see the following screen.
Screenshot 2.png

My question was just about that.