Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #159,991  
Need to get more firewood stacked. We have 10 cords to stack up that is for next year or later. Always using all available areas to stack wood where it can be dry from rain. Building a 10 by 24 ft shed on the pad behind the house that is close to the kitchen. Also using another shed holding 4 or 5 cords and the airline baggage carts hold several cords as well.The area under the overhandg on the bank barn is also used. It can hold 3 rows but usually limit it to 2 rows to prevent rain splash on the bottom layers.

I feel ....sooo......not worthy.

Geesh, I am lucky to have a pile <- yes pile, of probably 100 or so pieces at a time.

Impressive.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,992  
Drew power back yet?

Impressive wood pile m7040

/ Good morning!!!! #159,993  
24 and calm, going to 52. Woodstove feels great this morning. Need to refill the porch wood rack.

Prayers for your wide, Rip. Tough time.

I hardly felt the shot this year when I got the flu shot, but next day had a bruise the size of a baseball, lasted for a week...never had a bruise before.

Ron, great nap! That may be the Grand Champion.

Buppies, I could see you in a Maybach, cruising down to South Carolina...V12, 621hp, $279K. (y)

Spent most of yesterday assembling. Today is Assembly Day #2.

BEF, I hear that land calling.

/ Good morning!!!! #159,994  
power came back on around noon yesterday. about 14 hours
going to take a long hot shower this morning now that hot water is back

/ Good morning!!!! #159,995  
This is about 10 cords of firewood waiting to be stacked. I use the frontend loader to pick up a scoop and holding it at the most convenient hight for stacking and when stacking up over 6 ft or so I will stand on the load bed of the RTV to get the row up to 8 to 10 ft high

IMG_1008 3.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #159,996  
This Cherry tree bit the dust when lightning hit it. It was very tall perhaps 80 ft or so and split all way down by the hit. It was very scary
IMG_1205.jpeg

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #159,997  
This is about 10 cords of firewood waiting to be stacked. I use the frontend loader to pick up a scoop and holding it at the most convenient hight for stacking and when stacking up over 6 ft or so I will stand on the load bed of the RTV to get the row up to 8 to 10 ft high

....and now your just piling it on. :) :)

/ Good morning!!!! #159,999  
yes that is exactly what is needed. Gen sits near kitchen window, noise gets through, need to reflect it out to woods, sorry squirrels, better you than me