Toothpaste

/ Toothpaste #11  
So, as with everything else toothpaste pricing is getting out of hand. About 6 months ago, I went back to the original Crest I used as a kid. It was nostalgic and a lot cheaper than the (whitens teeth, fortifies teeth, grows back teeth, scrubs gums, makes you 2 feet taller, etc.) toothpaste that never really did anything for me.

I am now saving money and love the taste of the original. Also, teeth are clean and just fine without all the other expensive toothpaste.
Ditto ... I'm a senior citizen who has brushed with "Crest Regular Paste" twice daily for decades. Teeth are clean and original.

Attachments

• 1673808895443.png
    1673808895443.png
    569.9 KB · Views: 44
   / Toothpaste #12  
I used Listerine toothpaste for years, but can't find it any more.

/ Toothpaste #14  
Hi,
I don't buy very little in plastic, so I've been making my own toothpaste for 6 years now. Bicarbonate of soda 3: tapioca flour 2: rice bran oil 1.25(adjust to get a paste).
Works pretty good. But 1/3 time I do use a tooth powder I can buy in glass as it works better.
Wife complains about the lack of minty breath.
Shocking thing is, the homemade toothpaste is also a pretty effective deodorant for the armpits. But does fail after 12 hours.

/ Toothpaste #15  
I've never seen the "Elmers" branded paste: to keep them all glued in place.

/ Toothpaste #16  
My wife buys toothpaste and i use whatever she buys. I'm guessing the way you use your toothbrush is at least as important as what you put on it. I am going to start check to see if they use ground teeth though. 🤢

/ Toothpaste #18  
   / Toothpaste #19  
   / Toothpaste #20  
Only one of mine is a (screwed in) replacement. As much of an expensive PITA that one was, I'd advise you ALL to take of the real ones that GOD provided.
In my situation not possible. Lost all of mine (and some other stuff to cancer). My wife calls me 'Gumby' on occasion..... I do have a Gene Simmonds tongue however.