Toothpaste

/ Toothpaste #33  
I would never discount healthcare of teeth. But I think strong healthy teeth are also genetic. I've got good teeth. My wife has good teeth. My Sons have good teeth. My Sister's family all have lousy teeth.

/ Toothpaste #34  
Dad(rip) & I even look a lot alike. He had full dentures at 25yo. I had rotten teeth, dentures by 45. I believe dentures are much better, bad teeth can affect one's health.

/ Toothpaste #36  
I don't think my father ever did either. I only had 1 or 2, and those were when I was a pre-teen.

As far as toothpaste, I just get whatever's on sale. Toothpaste is toothpaste.
I’ve mostly used Ultrabrite because it was inexpensive. We also used baking soda a lot.

My paternal grandmother died at 94 with most of her teeth even after having 9 children.

Her brothers all had good teeth until they passed.

/ Toothpaste #37  
My teeth are brittle, and I'm the person in the family that always finds the one piece of bone in the hamburger. I've cracked 5 molars right in half. My wife and I go to a nice BBQ bar and grill. That's the place with the $900 rack of ribs. :ROFLMAO:

One night I thought it would be a good idea to sprinkle some chocolate chips on a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Well, the chips froze solid and if you look at the shape of an upside down chocolate chip, it's about the same as a splitting wedge. Ouch! :eek:

Even with all that, I still have all of my original teeth and don't look like the Jaws character from the James Bond movies. I'm grateful for that.

/ Toothpaste #38  
Don’t use toothpaste. It’s poison.
Use baking soda
I do once in a while when I start to get tartar build-up, but it tastes nasty.

Another use for toothpaste is to put it on a bee sting. Kills the pain, and helps bring the swelling down.

/ Toothpaste #40  
Aquafresh is the best tasting most nostalgic toothpaste for me, and it certainly doesn't have any premium price tag associated!