Dog pics

/ Dog pics #4,602  
   / Dog pics #4,603  
This is our lab Sadie, that dog couldn't speak English but she understood it.
The first pic was taken right after we got her, the 2nd on the last day of her life, she was 10

She had cancer on her leg, we removed it twice, the 3rd time it worked its way up her leg and into her stomach. On her last day I took her to our farm and wore her out and then took her to the vet and put her to sleep. It was a really hard day for me, she was in great shape except for the cancer. She is now buried on our farm by my gate waiting for me to come and visit.
Sorry for your loss, losing such a good friend at such an early age.

/ Dog pics #4,604  
Stasya got spayed, so we got her this vest to keep her from messing with the wound.

PXL_20230201_214354533.jpg

Here's my wife telling her it's only for a little bit, while Abby is looking on and wondering what all the fuss is about.

PXL_20230201_214542241.jpg

/ Dog pics #4,605  
We had to cover a Great Pyr once to avoid licking, she calmly let us "dress" her without complaint for 10 minutes. Once the hands were off she removed everything in .5 seconds quite violently.

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #4,606  
Our springer was at her foot awhile back and the vet told us to put a baby sock on it. It worked and she left it on. Couldn get away with that with some dogs or a cat 😳

/ Dog pics #4,607  
We had a GP mix show up at the house that loved to play with our dogs and made himself home. He could care less about being petted. I think he just wanted to hang with our with our dogs and that was it for him. Never would come inside the house. As he got older and started having health issues, he finally got to where he would accept staying in our heated/air conditioned garage.

TBNL.jpg

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #4,608  
We had to cover a Great Pyr once to avoid licking, she calmly let us "dress" her without complaint for 10 minutes. Once the hands were off she removed everything in .5 seconds quite violently.
She's the opposite actually. Getting it on her sux bigtime, she fights it. But once it's on she seems alright with it. Still, she's already tore it twice just by snagging it on stuff.

/ Dog pics #4,609  
I can't get anything like that vest on my stumpy tail cattle dog (rescued street dog), she fear bites. She also bites at the vet. About all I can do is get a cone over her head by putting her dog dish inside and under the cone. When she sticks her head into the cone to eat, I pull the drawstring tight. I have been doing this every day for a few weeks to desensitize her to the cone so I can get her back to the vet for shots. No way I can get a bloody (literally) muzzle on. The drugs the vet gave me to sedate her only help a little. Too many bad experiences happened to her while on the street in regards to restraining/capturing her.

/ Dog pics #4,610  
I can't get anything like that vest on my stumpy tail cattle dog (rescued street dog), she fear bites. She also bites at the vet. About all I can do is get a cone over her head by putting her dog dish inside and under the cone. When she sticks her head into the cone to eat, I pull the drawstring tight. I have been doing this every day for a few weeks to desensitize her to the cone so I can get her back to the vet for shots. No way I can get a bloody (literally) muzzle on. The drugs the vet gave me to sedate her only help a little. Too many bad experiences happened to her while on the street in regards to restraining/capturing her.
Sounds like she had a hard life before you came along. Good on you, man.