Good Grease

/ Good Grease #11  
I use mobil 1 wheel bearing grease for wheel bearings.

I use Lucas marine grease for all tractor and UTV pins and bushings.

So far so good...

/ Good Grease #13  
TRC 880 crown and chassis. There isn’t any other grease. Been used for over 70 years on this farm. Nothing compares

/ Good Grease #15  
TRC 880 crown and chassis. There isn’t any other grease. Been used for over 70 years on this farm. Nothing compares
Thanks! I didn't know of it, and the demands of holding up drill pipe in the "crown" does make for severe loading.

Where do you buy yours?

All the best,

Peter

/ Good Grease #16  
   / Good Grease #17  
Thanks! I didn't know of it, and the demands of holding up drill pipe in the "crown" does make for severe loading.

Where do you buy yours?

All the best,

Peter
Requires buying a case but direct from TRC. Found a local place may go just to buy a box or 2 as needed. Case is expensive And last about 4 years

/ Good Grease #18  
Requires buying a case but direct from TRC. Found a local place may go just to buy a box or 2 as needed. Case is expensive And last about 4 years
Thanks for the pointer to buy from TRC directly. I buy by the case these days anyway, so that's nothing new to me. Thanks again for the tips!

All the best,

Peter

/ Good Grease #19  
I use Lubrication Engineers synthetic grease myself and I buy it in 150 pound open head drums. I have an air greaser and again, what you use f it makes you happy, I'm good with that. Mine is expensive as well, last drum I bought was just north of 1500 bucks. I don't do tube grease, never have.