Pull type Hybrid snowblowers ?

/ Pull type Hybrid snowblowers ? #21  
Was gonna say “can’t wait” but there’s still 8 weeks of motorcycle weather to come yet…I hope

/ Pull type Hybrid snowblowers ? #22  
Ordered my AgroTrend 7274 Inverted blower today. Sick of looking backwards. Sold my Kubota L2674 for more than I bought it for 6 years ago…but paying out the nose for the new one 🤷

Had to look this one up, and if I am reading correctly:

Is this a Meteor, US built blower sold as AgroTrend in Canada and is also the newer Hybrid pull behind design? From some pics I found the chute design looks different than some other Meteors.

As requested above please post some pics and specs when you can.

/ Pull type Hybrid snowblowers ? #23  

1694872189991.png

Last edited:
   / Pull type Hybrid snowblowers ? #24  
Thanks . That looks like a great unit and also seems like the Hybrid inverted blower prices are finally coming down just a bit.

Congrats on the new Hybrid Inverted Blower.

/ Pull type Hybrid snowblowers ? #26  
Be patient…..don’t be wishing the white stuff to come sooner than it has to. I plow snow in my retirement and don’t want to work too hard too soon…
IMG_3398.jpeg

/ Pull type Hybrid snowblowers ?
My Frontier SB1174P came in yesterday. Anyone know who makes these for Deere?

Attachments

• IMG_3091.jpeg
    IMG_3091.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 106
   / Pull type Hybrid snowblowers ? #28  

Looks Good
found this since winter is a ways away, It worked well

/ Pull type Hybrid snowblowers ? #29  
Interesting....compare the classic inverted to the new hybrid inverted. How and why are they different.

Can't find the MFGR suggested retail price

Wondering what Deere / PAPE is charging for this 74" hybrid model?
Every ad says "Call for price" that I saw.

I bought my standard style Inverted WIFO 84" last year, and it was about 8K but that was all in- with tax, shipping, hydraulic rotator, hydraulic chute deflector included. basic unit was ~ $6400. which Was a great deal at the time.

/ Pull type Hybrid snowblowers ? #30  
Radtech, a Canadian manufacturer, makes the traditional three point hitch snowblowers for Deere (Frontier). I would suspect that they are also making this one. I also believe that Radtech makes some of the snowblowers for Kubota as well.