Where Does Your "Handle" Come From?

/ Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #41  
Alaska Eskimos/LII's carve the oosik into items for sale. I purchased such a thing and kept it on my desk - when we lived in AK. That became my "handle". BTW - LII= local indigenous inhabitant.

Last edited:
   / Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #43  
Fuddy Duddy...old fashioned and fussy .
Born in 1952
Avatar is Cosmo Topper as a kitten. I'd hold him and he made faces at me.

/ Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #44  
Mine is pretty unoriginal and obvious, I really like the Yanmar and will likely be a Yanmar for Life guy.

@tacticalturnip was the one I often wondered about and I agree @Yogi05 was a good story.

That's totally fitting that a teenager saw him pull of PB&j out of his pocket, without being in a baggie, and gave him a nickname. 😄

That's some Redneck stuff right there!

/ Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #45  
Wife's nickname for me. Depending on circumstances it can mean solid and well-rooted, or stubborn and unmoveable. :ROFLMAO: Either way it fits.
As you get older your nickname may change to poplar, not quite as hard as an oak 😆

/ Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #46  
Back in the day when I was employed repairing fax machines I would walk in and someone would say "the fax man is here".

So after I retired I became the "exfaxman" or Xfaxman.

/ Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #47  
I thought Tactical turnip was when a soldier fell off a turnip truck. :LOL:

Last edited:
   / Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #48  
Mine was based on my latest purchase. I have another account here that I opened up in the early 2000's with a different handle when I had a different tractor, but for the life of me, I can't remember my password. Somewhere in my hat collection, I even have a personally signed by Muhammad, TBN hat. I'll have to see if I can dig it out.

/ Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #49  
Prior to my divorce in 2004,(age 56) my ex kept telling me I was too old for a dirt bike and should get rid of it and forget all that stuff. Now have a 2016 TE300 dirt bike, 2007 510TE, 1982 R100RT, 1986 K100RS,1982 CBX and 2005 Sportster, the first thing I bought afterwards. I've since had three sleds, presently a 2017 Summit 850 165" track. My CTS-V is a lot of fun too. Not2old for other fun activities either.

/ Where Does Your "Handle" Come From? #50  
Prior to my divorce in 2004,(age 56) my ex kept telling me I was too old for a dirt bike and should get rid of it and forget all that stuff. Now have a 2016 TE300 dirt bike, 2007 510TE, 1982 R100RT, 1986 K100RS,1982 CBX and 2005 Sportster, the first thing I bought afterwards. I've since had three sleds, presently a 2017 Summit 850 165" track. My CTS-V is a lot of fun too. Not2old for other fun activities either.
good for you for separated from all that negativity. You have your priority at the right place.