Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,311  
Morning all! 24 going to 33 and sunny today. Have to take the wife to the airport today as she is going with the nephew to Florida for 6 days on a school band trip. I will hold down the fort till her return. Looks like lots of time in the shop for me.
5 day shows cold and rain/snow for here. Will take it as it comes.
Speaking of mice! I got one in my electronic trap out in the unattached garage. Will set more traps up to see what happens.
The snow we got melted so I was able to grab a rake and remove quite a bit of leaves from the normal blown in sections! This should help me out for spring clean up.
Have been playing more with ink and paint in the shop. Did a couple of projects I will attach. MRI on my neck finally will happen later this evening. Hopefully can get some relief soon!
Nothing else planned for a while. Just keeping it low and slow.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy!
Ash dish about 9 1/2 diameter. This will be donated to our local museum for a raffle.
Christmas lights turned from maple with parachord used for wire.
IMG_6759.jpg
IMG_6761.jpg
IMG_6772.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #181,313  
Helo, in reality in order to speak 'proper' english I should be spelling 'plow' as plough and I should be also saying that I will clear the snow. My manner of speech is fast becoming Americanized, but I still don't speak y'all, thankfully.
I spent so much time in Canada work with my job and fishing. People would ask where I was from. I would tell them I was from North West of Detroit, MI, EH!

/ Good morning!!!! #181,314  
Good morning, the low is 15 and the high to 32°F. Wind ESE 8 mph. Forecast is for a couple of inches of fluffy white s***. Snowing now, but only 1/2" on the ground.
In northern Ontario, where there are lots of Frenchmen, some say 'la marde blanc'. I will let you figure out the translation. I don't want to go to I-net jail for the translation.

I turned on the block heater for the Dodge as soon as I got up. About 3.5 hours of heat should be enough for today.

re: snow tires, I make sure mine are on before Halloween. Better safe than sorry.
Back when I had the Jeep Wrangler/TJ I had replaced the stock 27" tall tires with Pro-Comp 30x9.5x15 M & S tires, the "M&S" stood for mud and snow. They did not have the mountain peaks emblem on them, but the insurance company didn't know that. I kept them on year round. They howled a bit on dry roads, but that is what a good stereo is for, just turn it up.

That is about it until I get back from the city.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #181,315  
I spent so much time in Canada work with my job and fishing. People would ask where I was from. I would tell them I was from North West of Detroit, MI, EH!
Do you notice that I don't use eh in typed speech, but I also don't realize that I use it in every day speech.
Spell check is my best friend.
North West of Detroit, MI would put you somewhere around Alma, MI?

/ Good morning!!!! #181,316  
good morning all
Brrrrrrr, 22 out, winter is truly here
undershirt went on, plus my heavy jeans and LL bean chamois shirt.
ready for the cold.
the one gizmo I wish my car had was remote start. All my trucks had that, not the Volvo.
I only live ten minutes from town and car is barely warm by time I get there.
Thank goodness for heated seats and steering wheel.

dentist appt at 8am, then food shopping, then home to do a lot of wash.
and then a zoom school board meeting tonight.

just before dark last night, went out and carried Eley reel down to basement and squirted
antifreeze into the pressure washer. Better late than never... 22 degrees would have wrecked something.

Bill have a good shopping day and hope you get all you need.
then get home and get warm

took me about a year living in NC to have y'all come into my language.
gone now y'all...

/ Good morning!!!! #181,317  
20 this morning high in low 40s today 50s tomorrow rain Friday maybe pond still down at record lows for us kinda sad.

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #181,319  
Do you notice that I don't use eh in typed speech, but I also don't realize that I use it in every day speech.
Spell check is my best friend.
North West of Detroit, MI would put you somewhere around Alma, MI?
Alma is about 60 miles too far northwest. Try New Hudson.

/ Good morning!!!! #181,320  
Good Morning!

God has given us another chance to get it right (or at least not screw up too badly).

13.8F, allegedly going to touch 50 this afternoon. . . Sunny day forecasted.

firewood got unloaded and stacked, new metal firewood rack on back deck filled, the rest went along the fence line. All the firewood logs at the woodlot have been processed, so it is time to drop another tree or three. Plus, I am out of poplar logs to mill for paneling the cabin shed, so poplars are the target next.

Dog trainer finally got in her long-delayed shipment of E-collars, so she stopped by to drop off ours and take back her loaner.

While waiting for her, I dug out a couple boxes of Christmas decorations and Mrs kept busy with those for a couple hours. We decided that we would not put up a tree this year, due to Harry still being a complete wild child, but everything else is going up, plus a couple extra items to compensate for the lack of tree. I may get creative with a couple strings of lights on the outside of the house, we’ll see what happens…

Today may be some running around town, maybe staying in by the woodstove — it all depends on how Mrs feels when she gets up and pokes her nose out the door - I cannot imagine her being exceptionally enthusiastic about the current thermometer reading…

i hope everyone has a happy healthy safe blessed day!