Will UAW Strike?

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,481  
Where did I say anything about high paying jobs? I was showing that there are still many unskilled jobs available. However, with automation, those will be fewer in the future.
Within the name of the link you posted says “high paying”

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,482  
Where did I say anything about high paying jobs? I was showing that there are still many unskilled jobs available. However, with automation, those will be fewer in the future.
The page you linked was called...

High Paying Unskilled Jobs 😂

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,483  
1702753290547.png

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,487  
BTW, I’m not biased either!

😂

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,488  
Well I suppose if you are biased left then it appears unbiased….

But when orange man bad is always posted on front page and orange man good is either buried or not printed, and falling down kid sniffer is always only good news printed….
No matter what story a newspaper prints, there will always be people on both sides of the middle.

We could print a story about corn flakes and we'd get complaints that we missed the part where corn flakes are bad for the environment, and on the other side, we'd get complaints that we didn't tout the benefits of corn flakes enough.

1/3 on the left, 1/3 in the center, and 1/3 on the right. Never a consensus. (hint: the thirds on the left and right are the problem).

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,489  
No matter what story a newspaper prints, there will always be people on both sides of the middle.

We could print a story about corn flakes and we'd get complaints that we missed the part where corn flakes are bad for the environment, and on the other side, we'd get complaints that we didn't tout the benefits of corn flakes enough.

1/3 on the left, 1/3 in the center, and 1/3 on the right. Never a consensus. (hint: the thirds on the left and right are the problem).
The PROBLEM WITH YOUR POST IS when the whole story is not printed there is an obvious bias to that slant!

/ Will UAW Strike? #1,490