Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,641  
Poured cup of hot coffee. 32° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 41° with cloudy skies. Trip to Menards for shop supplies got me away from the house for awhile. Got horn mounted and hood back on tractor. Neighbor wanted to move several yard of top soil to a area of his yard to level it out. Got that done before it got dark. Grocery shopping this morning. Then do some cleanup in barn and shop. Always how many tools it take to do a simple job like putting a horn on tractor.
8ze19ne.jpg

Mostly, have you checked with lawyer or other that helped put trust together.

Buckeye, hope you feel better soon.

Everyone stay well and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,643  
good morning all
another nice day here, sunny and high 40's, dry through Christmas

meeting an older friend for lunch today at restaurant in Lahaska,
hope he got reservations, Peddlers Village very busy for holidays

Ron, pics of your new mods? Do you have names for your tractors, now that you are a two tractor man?

Buckeye, easy on the coffee grounds, too much and it overflows and you get grounds in your coffee and have a mess to clean up.
hope you feel better

/ Good morning!!!! #182,644  
/
Got a pot of coffee going. I have no idea how much to use since I don’t normally make coffee, this could be interesting.

28°
I put 1 tablespoon of coffee grounds in drip coffee maker for 25 ounces of water. Some would call it flavored water. ☕😵‍💫

/ Good morning!!!! #182,646  
always send gift cards to my nephew kids with their christmas card. Gift cards were stolen somewhere along the line, Nephew said envelope was cut open.
That's wrong in so many ways...dang knot heads. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #182,648  
21F clear sky 30F for high.
My favorite season now has pass,not looking for spending time with old man winter. :(

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...8 hours at part store after that see what pops up.
Last evening Mrs. made 135 cupcake size cherry and strawberry cheese cakes for staff at parts store,she said "I trust you to make sure they get there" they will get there but 4 of them will be fair game. ;)

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,650  
/

I put 1 tablespoon of coffee grounds in drip coffee maker for 25 ounces of water. Some would call it flavored water. ☕😵‍💫
I put in almost a full scoop and about half a pot of water. It was strong, so I ran more water thru and added water to the cup also. My wife always makes it.
I wasn’t sure how much a scoop held.
It went good with toast and jam.