Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #182,651  
Waiting for wife to wake up before deciding the day. Mountains or cutting firewood?

Got a little seat time yesterday bringing a pallet up to the house to unload onto the porch rack. Burned some last night. This white oak is sensational. Not often I can say that about my firewood, but after the last pallet, mostly splits from a big sassafras, and a half rotten red oak, this stuff is great. I like the easy way sassafras burns, but it goes fast and doesn't leave any big coals. It has a real pretty grain, too.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,654  
Cheesecakes sound delicious. I finally got appetite back after not feeling like eating last couple days.
I need to get more pellets from barn soon.
My wife has sniffles also, but not bad like me. I always get it worse. One of the gang at breakfast last Saturday was sick but didn’t tell us until Sunday. He is still sick.
No more news regarding my brother in law.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,656  
Good morning !
Time to wake up ! 😁

Have got like inch of snow. It's ~ 0...+1ºC Cant figure out what to do with that snow. Should I clean driveway or let weather take care of that

Today should move last junk from old office to new one. A lot of mental fight with colleagues and myself about items (tools, spare parts) 10 years not used

Later today should drive boys to their basketball club party
You know that as soon as you dispose of those tools, you will need them.

keep one set of everything unused as spares/backups, dispose of the duplicates? It will cut down on some storage…

/ Good morning!!!! #182,657  
Got a pot of coffee going. I have no idea how much to use since I don’t normally make coffee, this could be interesting.

28°
For a ten-cup perk pot, a Vienna Sausage can is the perfect measure.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,658  
always send gift cards to my nephew kids with their christmas card. Gift cards were stolen somewhere along the line, Nephew said envelope was cut open.
There has been a lot of fraud with the cards right at the checkout kiosks this year, too.

/ Good morning!!!! #182,659  
/

I put 1 tablespoon of coffee grounds in drip coffee maker for 25 ounces of water. Some would call it flavored water. ☕😵‍💫
Others would call it unflavored water 🤣😂🤣

/ Good morning!!!! #182,660  
always send gift cards to my nephew kids with their christmas card. Gift cards were stolen somewhere along the line, Nephew said envelope was cut open.
Gives you a warm fuzzy feeling for early November, no?

🤔