Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,022  
busy day.
Ran to wally world for some things, then Costco for 2 things and got out with only 5 things.
Was going to put new front brake pads on subaru (over 150K miles on them), but they still have a fair amount left, so kept them on.
Cleaned pellet stove.
Paid more bills and doing some more tax stuff.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,024  
Morning all;
Just finishing our breakfast here, fried up a pound of hot breakfast sausage into patties and made a egg, sausage, cheese on a English muffin sandwich for me and the same minus the sausage for my wife.
Using our new range, propane as compared to having used electric for going on 40 years, have always liked gas but just never bothered getting one and having a house plumbed for gas. Broke down and hired a plumber to run a gas line into the house and had him prep for more gas appliances in the future just in case. Ran a 1" hard pipe into the house with a 4 valve manifold with plugs in 3 valves and one coming up into the kitchen. Also left a T and valve outside for a line to a grill or whatever in the future.
View attachment 848734
Part of the driving force for this was also the governor of this nanny state wanting to do away with gas and oil heating and appliances.
Finished two cups of coffee and starting a third, later do a bit of picking up outside if the rain lets up. It has warmed up here the last couple of days and rained, over 3/4" last night and most of the snow has washed away, did have a bit of icing as it transitioned and a chance coming up as it turns cooler again after Saturday.
Need to go down to my Branson dealer today and pickup a cushion bolt for my door hinge to glass door, saw one missing the other day. Then likely stop at the Town Clerks office and pay the property taxes for this year.

Stay safe and healthy
How you liking your new doozie stove? I like your reason for buying it...

Buppies, hang in there. Praying for you.

We have good friends who's son has been battling cancer for years now. It came back, all over. Yesterday he had all day surgery, and during the surgery his heart stopped and they had to perform CPR to bring him back. They say he is bleeding as fast as they can give him blood. Not looking good for him.

Then I'm watching youtube videos of people having their bank accounts emptied by scammers, who after stealing peoples identity, convince the phone company they have "lost" their phone, and get a replacement SIM in a new phone (of the person who they stole the identity), and now have access to the 2FA texts to steal their money.

Thomas, you working too hard.
Got a couple things to run out for today. need to stop the pellet stove and clean it. I've burned close to a ton already this year.
Sad for your friend.

One thing that gets my goat, scammers taking advantage of elderly people.

and so it begins
pansies planted
big load of stuff coming in from Amazon today, seed trays, grow lights, etc
told my neighbor across the way not to think I was growing something illegal here
she just laughed
Drew, you'd better hope one of those mushrooms doesn't grow out of your compost. LOL.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,025  
Good evening all. 44ºF for the start, clear sky, light breeze. light wind, clear sky, and high temp was 72ºF. Make coffee to start day, then putter with estate issues and tax issues, Tent service didn't call back. Lunch ride and nap. Did not get meatloaf made, may not happen til Thursday. Will lube chain on bike before going to bed.
Drew hope the engine cover insulation went well.
Ron good to hear Dr visit went well. Hope inside work went well, along with snow control efforts. Nice pic.
Bill hope you conserved enough energy for tomorrow.
Kilroy glad training phase over. Sorry Harry started howling at 3AM, I wonder if he is campaigning for new home? Hope you got some sap harvested.
Frits hope that helps the overflow.
Mike hope you enjoy your slow agenda day.
Thomas hope you go feet up during evening.
Buppies sorry you are getting overwhelmed, prayers sent. Hope you can enjoy watching the snow.
Buppies keeping it all inside will add to your stomach trouble, Don't ask me how I know.
Ken hope Dr can find way to expand diet, glad almost done with curent phase.
Scott(vt) hey you have same temp forecast as us :) Hope dinner was good.
NHBX glad snow control was successful. Hope easy day went well.
Dennis sorry to hear about friends son, prayers sent. Scary about the scammers. Hope you got pellet stove cleaned up.
RGN glad tech was on time, If nearby houses using same channel, not good. Hope you can get WiFi working better bad you can't change channel. Glad you are making progress with move.
Drew glad you are having fun with seed starting and greenhouse. nice pic.
Billy sorry day of working on tax info. Sorry to hear about ankle.
John(JJT) I had issues with pileated woodpeckers doing same thing to cedar lap siding and they were always nest building :( Welcome to GM thread
David hope you fixed the underneath path to fence. Hope tank and system flush went well on LS tractor.
Ted hope you get your rain. Glad yesterday errands went well. Hope the lattice project progressed well.
Ken sorry no answers. Hope they can figure lagging wireless issues.
Fuddy sorry about the scam attempt.
RNG interesting bikes.
Drew no tractor to take to school, and school did not have a take your tractor to school. No gun racks in pickups either.
Ted glad you got a nap in !!
David hope the fix is working.
Randy(wag) Hope town run went well.
Drew nice pic
Dennis thanks for update on friends son.
Dennis busy day today.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle /Daughter, /mom's breathing, /son's migraines, Bird /aging issues, Ron /heart, Billy /mom hypertension & congestive heart failure, David(moss) /remodel, /divorce, Buppies /cancer, parathyroid,blood sugar /wife healing, Thomas /gout, Phil /reflux, Frits /veteran son with mental issues, /granddaughter with Evans Syndrome, Ken /dad possible dementia, /chronic fatigue, Diet not working, Steppenwolfe /son-auto immune disorder, Mark /sister liver transplant and recovery, Grev /wife's eye, Ted /knee recovery, /retirement & disability red tape, /family issues, Lou /eye issues, /heart issues, /wife hip replacement, Doug and wife/health issues, / hand nerve and surgery, /fall and recovery, / wife headaches and heart eval, / David(sadamo)/Sophie's hip or leg pain, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, /marriage dissolving, / friend stop drinking, Dennis /retirement, /neighbor issues, /land development, /favorable winds not in the forecast there, /dad surgery recovery, Drew /back operation issues, /friend's wife cancer diagnosis and recovery, Scotty /back pain, Helogabals /wife's friend situation, Fatjay /father broken hip, Israel, Ukraine war, and Country.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,027  
good morning all
up too early
34 going to low 40's today in clouds all day

with my seeds planted, today I work on the rv
first I have to wake up...
knocked first cup of full coffee all over counter and floor. :cautious:
cleaned up that mess, will start over

/ Good morning!!!! #185,028  
Drinking hot coffee. 31° with cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 38° with fog and clouds. It started snowing about 6:00 am. Finished around 1:00 pm. 6" of very wet snow. Got tractor out and plowed my place and 3 other drives and walkways. County plowed road. Blocked all neighborhood drives. Cleared all those drives. One neighbor broke plow mounting bracket off his 4 wheeler. Helped him drill out broken bolts and tap out oversized mounting holes. Got back in house after 7:00 pm. Before snow stopped got house cleaned and laundry done. Today I plan put laundry away. Then do some conserve energy.
Hey, I already have this spot occupied.
iFRuNx1.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,030  
36 going to 48.

Prayers for you friends' son, BEF.
We just have to verify and confirm everything nowadays. Take nothing at face value. Technology has really ramped up the abilities of scammers to take advantage.
What would be terrible is if the scammers figured out to hack into the brain-connected implant chip that Elon Musk's company implanted into someone recently. The future for this technology is promising for disabled folks.

Ron, you're a great neighbor. Interesting red-belly pose.

Taxes yesterday and again today. Did take a break and watch a cowboy movie, and to watch a female marsh hawk gliding back and forth a few feet above our field looking for prey...amazing how fast and sharp they can twist and turn.