Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,001  
Then I'm watching youtube videos of people having their bank accounts emptied by scammers, who after stealing peoples identity, convince the phone company they have "lost" their phone, and get a replacement SIM in a new phone (of the person who they stole the identity), and now have access to the 2FA texts to steal their money.
I read something on that same thing. Man, that is spooky.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,002  
I read something on that same thing. Man, that is spooky.
I don't like anything on my phone, we don't have computer or tablet, that is bank or financial information.
Yesterday my wife got a $950 bill from an ambulance ride she took to hospital a month ago. It seemed so real, our county insignia, etc. She was so upset...called only to discover it was a scam.
Like she said...how many seniors simply pay the bill!
It seemed so legit.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,003  
Been doing some clean up this morning and it's a beautiful day to be outside. Kinda took my mind off the meeting I attended last night where a small but loud group of malcontents were trying to remove the head of the organization. They never actually help, only complain and have never gotten traction. The current chair has done a lot to make the org more effective and we have raised more money than ever under his leadership. Anyway, it was nice to get outside and forget about that for awhile.

Prayers for you Buppies! Consistently and continuning.

BEF, that is a very sad situation. Miracles do happen and he needs one. Prayers for him and the family.

Hoping everyone has a safe, wonderful and productive day!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,004  
I don't like anything on my phone, we don't have computer or tablet, that is bank or financial information.
Yesterday my wife got a $950 bill from an ambulance ride she took to hospital a month ago. It seemed so real, our county insignia, etc. She was so upset...called only to discover it was a scam.
Like she said...how many seniors simply pay the bill!
It seemed so legit.
We just have to verify and confirm everything nowadays. Take nothing at face value. Technology has really ramped up the abilities of scammers to take advantage.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,005  
67°F and no rain.

I think I got the fence fixed. The only place I think he could possibly get under was bottom of a swale that it looked like the bottom could get nosed up enough to squeeze under. I fashioned some metal pins to stake it down. Have done similar in prior years using tent pegs, but I didn’t have any. I’m concerned he may be jumping the fence. If so I have no fix.

Hope to get fuel tank and system flushed on my LS today

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day
Set a game camera up there.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,006  
RNG, what kind of ebikes did you get?
a hoist is a good idea. I had to buy the super lightweight one or hard to pick up.
But it has no suspension, thinking of finding one with a shock absorber in it, at least a front hydraulic fork.
I bet that adds a lot of weight though
It's one my friend pieced together from regular bicycle parts and a powered front hub. Think of an old style diamond frame with a conventional 27 speed drive train and a little twist grip to control the motor. Upright handlebars so it's back and neck friendly, and skinny, hard tires so you can pedal it if you need to.

Now that you mention it, I'd better find a hoist with some mechanical advantage to it. These things weigh in the 40 pound range!

/ Good morning!!!! #185,007  
French farmers aren't happy, blocking access to Paris with their tractors,
sprayed manure on politicians a month ago
Euro tractors go fast and they appear willing to take their tractors to town, or the big city
Not sure what has them so upset but likely follow the money, cheaper imports, high cost of fuel, etc.

I think one of the coolest traditions in the MidWest is take your tractor to school day.
I never got to do that...did any of you?

got two trays of seeds planted, sitting on warmers, figure another week before the babies arrive
mostly zinnias and pansies. Have to wait on the marigolds til late Feb.

/ Good morning!!!! #185,008  
Good Evening Guys ,
BEF sad story for sure, prayers for the boy !

I wonder if the plane wreckage that was found is truly Amelia Earharts plane?

Ted, very interesting ! I have always wondered about what happened to her ! Wondering if PopG has any opinions on that, since he is our resident flight expert ?
Nice day on the beach, we were out there from 12 to about 4:30 ! Only about 71 but sun was pretty strong so comfortable!

Hope all have a Great evening ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #185,009  
Good Evening Drew,
I think one of the coolest traditions in the MidWest is take your tractor to school day.
I never got to do that...did any of you?
I took my tractor to work one day years ago when I worked as a Modelmaker at Pitney Bowes ! 😂

/ Good morning!!!! #185,010  
Good Evening Guys ,
BEF sad story for sure, prayers for the boy !

Ted, very interesting ! I have always wondered about what happened to her ! Wondering if PopG has any opinions on that, since he is our resident flight expert ?
Nice day on the beach, we were out there from 12 to about 4:30 ! Only about 71 but sun was pretty strong so comfortable!

Hope all have a Great evening ! 🙏
Aahhh, I don't believe you're on a beach...... haven't seen any more pics.... You know we need pics to prove it's true.....;):D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: