M7060 with bad brakes!

/ M7060 with bad brakes! #21  
D37635FA-9EBE-4CFB-B7DA-BFAE20CFC8CD.png
From the WSM.

• Good Post
Reactions: JWR
   / M7060 with bad brakes! #22  
Great image of the chassis and rear axle area with brakes. Very informative.

/ M7060 with bad brakes!
Transmission oil? I can't think that the brakes use transmission oil or any other oil. Surely they use brake fluid. Anyone else know for sure ? Manual should say.
These are wet brakes, the oil for the packs are being supplied by the transmission oil.

/ M7060 with bad brakes!
Ok that’s better than mine. Mine has a flimsy rubber cap and you fill it like an automobile master cylinder
I am gonna take the master cylinder apart after new year's, I suspect a plugged screen, I'll see. Gotta remove the loader, bonnet and dash assembly to get to it. Happy new year!

/ M7060 with bad brakes! #25  
I am gonna take the master cylinder apart after new year's, I suspect a plugged screen, I'll see. Gotta remove the loader, bonnet and dash assembly to get to it. Happy new year!
I did same. Mine wasn’t going to be easy to rebuild or repair. New MC wasn’t too salty or tough to replace, so I just bought a new one.

/ M7060 with bad brakes! #26  
Romoni, I think I got the screen out of mine without taking anything off, I was able to reach it, awkwardly.

/ M7060 with bad brakes! #28  
Hello everyone, I don't have the Branson anymore, I got myself a Kubota M7060 12 shifts, 2016 with an M21 loader and snow blower, 1340 hours on it, really nice tractor but. The one and only problem with it, and it is quite a serious one is faulty travel brakes. I have to pump the pedals to get brakes, the right one will go right to the floor on the first pump, gains three inches on the second pump and is good after the fourth pump. The left brake pedal will not go all the way to the floor on the first pump but stops three inches from the floor and is good after the second pump. Once foot ¨primed¨, both brake pedals stay within half to three quarters inch from their resting position with no sponginess OR sinking with applied foot pressure, at that point both brakes will positively lock the back wheels. As soon as you release the pedals they are both instantly ¨deprimed¨ again. The oils and filters were just changed and trans oil was replenished with Kubota UDT. I have been over forums and there is not much on this as there seems to be very few cases. Since both brakes will sit pretty after being pumped, could the master brake cylinder be the problem? Any help would really be appreciated and merry Christmas to all!
PM me for the WSM.

/ M7060 with bad brakes!
Well, haven't solved my brake problem yet. After removing and cleaning the inlet screen in the master cylinder and trying to bleed the brake system the best I could, the problem remains. Especially the right hand brake, still needs five to six pumps to get it to firm up. Is everybody stumped like I am?