Backhoe 1500 series Backhoe Mounting Question

/ 1500 series Backhoe Mounting Question #1  

Allan_Cen_Ont

What I would like to know about is when the CB series backhoes are cradle mounted to the 1500 series tractors are the 3pth arms left on and folded up like the GC series or do you have to take them off whenever the backhoe is on. The reason I am asking this is I am thinking of getting a MF 1540 if the 3pth arms stay on when the backhoe is mounted if not then I will have to figure out some other tractor to get I guess as I not really able to lift the heavy 3pt arms every time I want to mount and dismount the backhoe when it isn't needed. Thanks for any help folks

/ 1500 series Backhoe Mounting Question #2  
What I would like to know about is when the CB series backhoes are cradle mounted to the 1500 series tractors are the 3pth arms left on and folded up like the GC series or do you have to take them off whenever the backhoe is on. The reason I am asking this is I am thinking of getting a MF 1540 if the 3pth arms stay on when the backhoe is mounted if not then I will have to figure out some other tractor to get I guess as I not really able to lift the heavy 3pt arms every time I want to mount and dismount the backhoe when it isn't needed. Thanks for any help folks

They stay on