17.5" Wheels

/ 17.5" Wheels #21  
Step one:

Take the trailer back to your dealer and drop it off.

Step two:

Get your money back.

Step three:

Drive somewhere else and buy a trailer.

Step four:

Enjoy a harmonious life.

Sounds good but I don't think it will be that easy.........

/ 17.5" Wheels #22  
Step one:

Step two:

Get your money back.

Step three:

Step four:

Enjoy a harmonious life.

I agree. If the OP does keep the Frankenstein trailer, he should at least have some money tossed his way.

/ 17.5" Wheels #23  
All the 17.5 wheels on etrailer call for a 5/8 flange nut.

/ 17.5" Wheels #24  
Step one:

Step two:

Get your money back.

Step three:

Step four:

Enjoy a harmonious life.

Step 2-B

Bring baseball bat to threaten seller when they say no when you ask for your money back

:D:laughing:

/ 17.5" Wheels #27  
I know!
But I wanted to wrap it in a little humor.

I see this all the time, big store or small, service is a thing of the past. We have signs all over the small town I live in, "shop local" I am all for that within reason, but you only rip me off or cop an attitude once.

Last edited:
   / 17.5" Wheels #28  
I know!
But I wanted to wrap it in a little humor.

The fact they said they do this on all the trailers they modify in this way makes me think they are going to really balk about admitting it's incorrect to try and avoid the liability exposure. It could be tremendous.

/ 17.5" Wheels
The fact they said they do this on all the trailers they modify in this way makes me think they are going to really balk about admitting it's incorrect to try and avoid the liability exposure. It could be tremendous.

This is still in the works and no resolution yet. They don't know it yet, but I'll be visiting with them later this week along with the hubs & wheels. And yes, the liability could be huge. What they've done seems to void all the warranties and liability that the various manufacturers provide.

Also, I want to point out that the trailer manufacturer (PJ Trailer) had nothing to do with creating the problem. It was the dealer who made the decisions. I've only recently contacted PJ Trailer warranty department and their initial response is that's not right, but wants some more information.

The trailer currently sits on blocks next to the barn until this is fixed. I still like the trailer although I haven't been able to use it yet and don't want to return it. I have a couple things I want to do to it, but won't until this is resolved.

/ 17.5" Wheels #30  
This is still in the works and no resolution yet. They don't know it yet, but I'll be visiting with them later this week along with the hubs & wheels. And yes, the liability could be huge. What they've done seems to void all the warranties and liability that the various manufacturers provide.

Also, I want to point out that the trailer manufacturer (PJ Trailer) had nothing to do with creating the problem. It was the dealer who made the decisions. I've only recently contacted PJ Trailer warranty department and their initial response is that's not right, but wants some more information.

The trailer currently sits on blocks next to the barn until this is fixed. I still like the trailer although I haven't been able to use it yet and don't want to return it. I have a couple things I want to do to it, but won't until this is resolved.

I compliment you for taking this so well.
I know Id be furious.