Oil & Fuel 2012 3616 blowing white smoke

/ 2012 3616 blowing white smoke #21  
There's usually only a couple of reasons for white smoke and you've ruled out the most likely causes. The last thing maybe has to do with your fuel injection system, maybe an injector or timing.
Hopefully a mechanic can figure it out for you. Be sure and keep us updated on fix.

Last edited:
   / 2012 3616 blowing white smoke
I talked with the service dept. today where I bought the tractor and we came to the conclusion that my next step would be checking the injectors and fuel pump. So I’m looking for a engine schematic. Anyone know where to get one?
Thanks

/ 2012 3616 blowing white smoke #23  
I would say a bad head gasket or cracked head. Bad filter would give you black smoke.
Not necessarily. He is smelling unburnt fuel. Most of the time unburnt fuel will smoke "white" as it applies to a diesel engine.

/ 2012 3616 blowing white smoke #24  
I talked with the service dept. today where I bought the tractor and we came to the conclusion that my next step would be checking the injectors and fuel pump. So I’m looking for a engine schematic. Anyone know where to get one?
Thanks
I have a 3016/3616 service manual. I got mine as a "disc" from the dealer where I purchased the tractor.

/ 2012 3616 blowing white smoke #25  
Check the hot wire going to the glow plug rail. They often come loose and can cause your symptoms.