2022 work master 75 pto too fast shutting down ???

/ 2022 work master 75 pto too fast shutting down ??? #11  
Is the PTO brake spring actuated or hydraulically actuated on these models? If it's hydraulic, maybe the pressure is set too high?

/ 2022 work master 75 pto too fast shutting down ???
Unfortunately I do not know the answer to that being a brand new tractor and being 60 years old retired I don't feel like climbing underneath to figuring it out for what I spent for the tractor. From what I gather after talking to the mechanics it's a safety feature that cannot be defeated and it is set up to work like that I'm not the first person to complain so I'm going to try and reach out to New Holland and tell them you either turn it off or give me my money back I'm done with this piece of **** sorry but at this point it's a piece of **** a tractor that cannot slowly bring the RPMs down without an overrun clutch and added crap is absolutely unacceptable. Anyway I'm glad my life will be over soon LOL not to live in this world of safety that worry about every conceivable way of being sued ridiculous. Take care thanks for all the replies I'll figure it out if worse comes to worse I guess I'll buy that messy Ferguson 4070 I just didn't want to buy it because of the weight nearly 10,000 pounds, a real shame I just mowed the backfield and it did a wonderful job too bad when I shut it off the blades bang around and I needed a hammer to get them unstuck LOL

Attachments

• 20230511_145323.jpg
    20230511_145323.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 81
   / 2022 work master 75 pto too fast shutting down ??? #13  
Unfortunately I do not know the answer to that being a brand new tractor and being 60 years old retired I don't feel like climbing underneath to figuring it out for what I spent for the tractor. From what I gather after talking to the mechanics it's a safety feature that cannot be defeated and it is set up to work like that I'm not the first person to complain so I'm going to try and reach out to New Holland and tell them you either turn it off or give me my money back I'm done with this piece of **** sorry but at this point it's a piece of **** a tractor that cannot slowly bring the RPMs down without an overrun clutch and added crap is absolutely unacceptable. Anyway I'm glad my life will be over soon LOL not to live in this world of safety that worry about every conceivable way of being sued ridiculous. Take care thanks for all the replies I'll figure it out if worse comes to worse I guess I'll buy that messy Ferguson 4070 I just didn't want to buy it because of the weight nearly 10,000 pounds, a real shame I just mowed the backfield and it did a wonderful job too bad when I shut it off the blades bang around and I needed a hammer to get them unstuck LOL
LouNY just present you with a fairly priced solution for that issue on post #5.

Thank you for the suggestions, however that doesn't address the abrupt turn on either which is quite as shocking as shutting it off. It's simply a design flaw I'm so shocked that more people haven't complained about it apparently some tractors are worse than others is what I've Been Told. One mechanic told me just keep using it it will get better with time hopefully without failing which is another thing that occurs as someone earlier in the post stated that their tractor is doing. For the next few months this tractor's life will be picking up trees and cleaning up the remaining areas of farmland with the grapple thank God no PTO take care

Attachments

• 20230512_143029.jpg
    20230512_143029.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 68
   / 2022 work master 75 pto too fast shutting down ??? #16  
And by the time you start using the PTO again your warranty will have run out.

🤣 🤣 🤣

/ 2022 work master 75 pto too fast shutting down ??? #18  
I had a Workmaster 75 with cab. That's one of the first things I noticed about it. Did not like it. Thought that's what I wanted tractor with cab but after having it a year it just not my thing. I traded it for a Workmaster 70 without cab. The PTO engage disengage is nothing like the WM75. It pretty normal to me like other tractors I had in the past.
Just like Mule I have that come with doors. Did not like opening and closing them. Took them off. My dog did not like them either😁

/ 2022 work master 75 pto too fast shutting down ??? #19  
Thank you for the suggestions, however that doesn't address the abrupt turn on either which is quite as shocking as shutting it off. It's simply a design flaw I'm so shocked that more people haven't complained about it apparently some tractors are worse than others is what I've Been Told. One mechanic told me just keep using it it will get better with time hopefully without failing which is another thing that occurs as someone earlier in the post stated that their tractor is doing. For the next few months this tractor's life will be picking up trees and cleaning up the remaining areas of farmland with the grapple thank God no PTO take care
With an over running clutch (ORC), your blades will continue to spin, not abruptly stop. So you would eliminate your complaint of stuck cutter blades on shutdown. With an ORC The only thing that will stop when you shut off the pto is the pto drive shaft. But it's your machine. You can do what you want.

/ 2022 work master 75 pto too fast shutting down ??? #20  
Your PTO cable will eventually break too….just wait! It will snap at the bolt that connects the cable to the hydraulic actuator mechanism. Very poorly designed tractor. I have two WM’s and they are always broken. The Workmaster 75 is a 2021 and the 105 is a 2022. Both have been real disappointments.