24 foot rollback ideas

/ 24 foot rollback ideas #41  
Can't go wrong with that.that engine has a lot of power to pull that trailer.

/ 24 foot rollback ideas
Can't go wrong with that.that engine has a lot of power to pull that trailer.

Yep that's why I had to make sure the brakes are working. :thumbsup:

/ 24 foot rollback ideas #44  
repaired the brake wires today it did not help the brakes but I feel better about it.

I think that trailer is a jinx for you. Maybe you should just bring it up and drop it in my yard. Take that new Dodge on a road trip.

/ 24 foot rollback ideas #45  
I just bought a new equipment trailer. Brakes were sufficient empty but wouldn't lock up. So not near good enough loaded. My hope was that the star wheels just needed adusting. Unfortunately the rear seal on the easy lube hubs had failed allowing grease into the drum...
Only about $200 in new parts.

/ 24 foot rollback ideas #46  
I just bought a new equipment trailer. Brakes were sufficient empty but wouldn't lock up. So not near good enough loaded. My hope was that the star wheels just needed adusting. Unfortunately the rear seal on the easy lube hubs had failed allowing grease into the drum...
Well that not good for a new trailer

/ 24 foot rollback ideas
I think that trailer is a jinx for you. Maybe you should just bring it up and drop it in my yard. Take that new Dodge on a road trip.

on the way :laughing:

/ 24 foot rollback ideas

pulled a wheel on mine yesterday and everything looks good to me maybe the shoes just need breaking in