3 acres, greenhouses & heavy loader work + snow removal, Am I going too Big, Kubota M5-111?

/ 3 acres, greenhouses & heavy loader work + snow removal, Am I going too Big, Kubota M5-111?
nice! that's a serious tractor. which transmission does it have?
we need some pics!
its the 12 speed hyd shuttle. gonna need to start looking for used box blade, heavy duty forks, flail mower, probably a skid steer attach hoist/hook for moving granite boulders, aww the chores around here are endless! ha

shes fresh off the dairy farm in these pics and needs a bath and 2 new front tires!

Attachments

• martens trade #4.jpg
    martens trade #4.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 98
  • martens trade #3.jpg
    martens trade #3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 102
  • martens trade #2.jpg
    martens trade #2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 99
  • Martens trade #1.jpg
    Martens trade #1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 99
   / 3 acres, greenhouses & heavy loader work + snow removal, Am I going too Big, Kubota M5-111?
ill probably looks for some rear remote extensions to run up to the FEL so i can run skid steer attachments up there. especially for a plow or snow blower in winter.

/ 3 acres, greenhouses & heavy loader work + snow removal, Am I going too Big, Kubota M5-111? #23  
i have been going to farm and estate auctions and have gotten some great implements either from them, or talking to the other people at the auction. brush hog 5 ft mower for 300 that looks almost new, jd80 blade for 200, a 7 shank ripper for a few hundred.

you think they would at least power wash it for you!

They will be giving her a bath. he just wanted to send me pics as soon as it was on the lot. i literally bought it while they were transporting it from the working farm where the guy traded it in. ha!

Well I ended up with a 2000 hours Kubota M5-111 for $25k put new front tires on it. I'm replacing a wobbly steering wheel and had the dealer do the DEF recall on it. She's straight off the dairy farm and after a degreasing bath and a round of fluid changes she'll be beautiful again lol

/ 3 acres, greenhouses & heavy loader work + snow removal, Am I going too Big, Kubota M5-111? #26  
Congrats! That should shine up nicely!

/ 3 acres, greenhouses & heavy loader work + snow removal, Am I going too Big, Kubota M5-111? #27  
Well I ended up with a 2000 hours Kubota M5-111 for $25k put new front tires on it. I'm replacing a wobbly steering wheel and had the dealer do the DEF recall on it. She's straight off the dairy farm and after a degreasing bath and a round of fluid changes she'll be beautiful again lol
Congratulations - Did you buy it from the Kubota dealer in Eliot?

Congratulations - Did you buy it from the Kubota dealer in Eliot?
Nope I scored it in NY of all places. Snatched it from a dealer as soon as I caught wind of it and basically bought it sight unseen. Glad I did. I scored a heck of a deal I think! I do have plans for the Eliot dealer to order and install my 3rd function. Sounds like It may take a while to get my 3rd function kit ordered

/ 3 acres, greenhouses & heavy loader work + snow removal, Am I going too Big, Kubota M5-111? #29  
cabs are a PITA on any tractor in any weather! ---- other than 3-pt a skidloader would work much better for you. Also you can get 3-pt. adapters for skidloaders, so that is another option.
:D:rolleyes:

/ 3 acres, greenhouses & heavy loader work + snow removal, Am I going too Big, Kubota M5-111? #30  
Thanks! I saw that tractor data already. I didn't find the 4wd operating weight but if I use the 2wd rops weight difference between operating and shipping it's 787lbs difference. Add that to 4wd and it's 7092 but that's just a guess. Also i cant find the weight of the DL260 loader which I'm suremis at least 1k lbs? So that's an 8100lb tractor? I imagine even a 10k gvwr trailer would be on the fringes
A 10,000 lb. trailer would be a bit over "the fringes".